Sikhi Camp 2007 Pics & Videos

DTN1

camp was amazing!!!!!!!! i wish i was there now. vaheguru.....the sharda, piaar in the sangat for maharaj was out of this world. speaking to the campers, everyone felt as if they belonged at the camp and people didnt want to go home.........most amazing scene for me was when Maharaj was going to the leave the camp site on the last day. seeing the sangat throwing the flowers over maharaj was so amazing.

sevadars did a fantastic job....at this camp, maharaj was the centre of the camp. everything else came after.

oh yea, the langar was very tasty.

cant wait for the reunion and next years camp

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww bechara, i wont give u a hug but i'll pull your kan, watcha mean everythin u learnt went out da window lol you lil khadhoo!!

just remember the basics and remember what you said you would take away with you to improve your sikhi with!

remember...

COMPASSION .... is the only way to gain ...

DHARAM .... is the only way you will gain ...

HIMMAT .... is the only way you can become ...

MOKHAM (steadfast) ...and once you have mohkam ...

you can become a true son of guru gobind singh SAHIB ji.

lol year long camp!!! that would be something hey!!

yeh i think amritvela progs were recorded to, need to check though! ranz-killah from lecesiter killed it on wednesday morning i think!!!!

for those of you guys who went, why dont you tell us what you actually learnt then? cus no point in doing these camps if we dont actually learn anything? sangat with guru sahib was anand, but what about the giaan? what gurmat did you take away with you?

Sikhi Camp was toooooooooooooo siiiiiiickkkkk!

SO AMAZING! I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE EXPERIENCED THE SATKAR OF GURU JI FROM AMRIT VELA TO SUKHASAN, IT WAS JUS TOO BLESSED, TOO AMAZING, TOO CHARDI KALA!

Ive been to other camps in the uk, but this one smashed it by far!

:WW:

apart from the battery that is, muhahahahaha jokes

Sikhi camp was next level, loads of pyaar

Sachkhand on earth

more pics, atmosphere was chardi kalaa, eeveryone was emotional n sad 2 see maharaj leave the camp site.

lol yeh except for my cars battery dieing out on me, hehe camp was koolio, another bibi wanted to leave 2 days early but her tyre got punchered plus my car was playing, i think maharaj wanted his blessed children 2 stay! :D

post-1026-1188937059.jpg

post-1026-1188937078.jpg

post-1026-1188937101.jpg

post-1026-1188937130.jpg

post-1026-1188937144.jpg