Panjab Radio

soorma84

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

on sunday 2nd of september did any1 happen 2 catch the disgraceful act of beadbi going on at panjab radio celebration last sunday..ther wer moneh doing dharam geet and half the sangat listening to the dharam geet wer standing wotching insted of sitting down n most stil had der shoes on and sum of their heads uncovered..the lay out and organisation of the celebration was a disgrace and people shud be aware of how our father sri guru granth sahib ji is being treated

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

In the holy diwan of Adi Guru Durbar,from the knowldege Akal has given me Dharmic geets are allowed.I have also been informed that several beadbi police came to this programme to charm girls that were there doing seva.Failing in this objective the 'Jathedhar 'a 'mona',himself with two other moneh ' beadbi officers '(so called),started causing commotion & filming on their cell phones, of 'beadbi',as they put it.The managing director of Panjab Radio a MR Ghuman is well aware of the antics of these 'beadbi officers',due to the following reason, these 'martyrs' are trying to gather support to turn the locals in the area into Anti Panjab Radio ,and are trying to form a witch hunt,due to the very reason they were firmly taught a lesson by the sangat present within and around the Diwan.These so called beadbi police fled the battle field as they were chased,there big mouth,and inappropriate comments did not come in handy then.So I ask is it right?If a young girl does not get charmed by one,that they should automatically accuse one of doing beadbi.

In actual fact Panjab Radio have a video tape of the whole programme ,including Photos and Videos of this so called 'beadbi police',I believe this new breed of people are using the good name of local Jathe to gain popularity with the opposite sex.

If one wishes to dispute what I have said please do not hesitate to contact Panjab Radio

themselves,and one will learn the true nature of this new beadbi police from Hounslow

Panjab Radio 02088487979

Springfield Road,

Hayes, Middlesex.

UB4 OTY

''Soorma84''

'' Joined: 11-June 07

Member No.: 10797''

http://www.sikhsangat.com/content/GENERAL-...4/Punjab-Radio/

What I said was true and has come to light the attempts by these 'martyrs' has failed on SikhSangat as well as Youtube,Hounslow Martyrs ,I really feel sorry for you tongue.gif

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh...brothers it was an act of beadbi..moneh shud not be doin dharam geet..dey cudv hav eaten meat or drank alcohol before they came therefore it was an act of beadbi..also most of the sangat including members of the panjab radio crew were standing instead of sitting down whilst watching and lisening 2 dharam geet..and when the so called 'beadbi police' tried speaking peacefully the panjab radio crew started uneccessary commotion leading in people from both sides being hit..and if i understand corrrectly the beadbi police wer all around 15-17 years of age and they wer onli 5 of dese yung men agenst 15-20 grown men so whoever has got the nerve 2 judge them for protecting our father is just stupid..alot of other gursikhs at the programme wer complaining about the beadbi as wel and sed it was 'stupid' but nun of them backed these 5 yung men up wen it came 2 the fyt..so with no dis respect 2 praiser of akaal i think u shud get ur facts ryt b4 u judge these yung men because wot they did 4 our father was an act of bravery and alot of people too agree wid that..obviously there are people saying wot they did was wrong but end of the day onli waheguru can judge waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

http://www.sikhsangat.com/content/GENERAL-...4/Punjab-Radio/

What I said was true and has come to light the attempts by these 'martyrs' has failed on SikhSangat as well as Youtube,Hounslow Martyrs ,I really feel sorry for you tongue.gif

and praiser of akaal u have sent me messages tellin me my efforts have failed 2 make the panjab radio people luk bad..this is not my aim my aim is not appointed 2 particular people but jus 2 the act of beadbi and whoever organised it..and i dont appreciate u speaking with that ego..if u are a true praiser of the timeless lord u wud no very well that by doind naam simran u get rid of all ego but u stil seem 2 have that within u

a) wasit in diwaan hall

b) did the monneh have their head covered while singing dharmik geet?

last time i read a similar post saying the monna was singing a song

lol.. man so many variations

fateh..wot inappropriate comments? i was there but all i herd them saying were bolle so nihal sat sri akal and ur doing beadbi on the guru granth sahib..also a couple of the panjab radio crew were taught a lesson by gurus grace..even 1 of the panjab radio crew members hu was a keshdari tried pulling 1 of the 'beadbi officers' dastar off? there is no point telling lies praiser of akaal and making up ur own version of the story about how they were there to flirt with girls when you no yourself very well that is not true..telling lies might only get the gullible people on your side but i show utmost respect to those sewadars whom i would wish to meet..waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

In the holy diwan of Adi Guru Durbar,from the knowldege Akal has given me Dharmic geets are allowed.I have also been informed that several beadbi police came to this programme to charm girls that were there doing seva.Failing in this objective the 'Jathedhar 'a 'mona',himself with two other moneh ' beadbi officers '(so called),started causing commotion & filming on their cell phones, of 'beadbi',as they put it.The managing director of Panjab Radio a MR Ghuman is well aware of the antics of these 'beadbi officers',due to the following reason, these 'martyrs' are trying to gather support to turn the locals in the area into Anti Panjab Radio ,and are trying to form a witch hunt,due to the very reason they were firmly taught a lesson by the sangat present within and around the Diwan.These so called beadbi police fled the battle field as they were chased,there big mouth,and inappropriate comments did not come in handy then.So I ask is it right?If a young girl does not get charmed by one,that they should automatically accuse one of doing beadbi.

In actual fact Panjab Radio have a video tape of the whole programme ,including Photos and Videos of this so called 'beadbi police',I believe this new breed of people are using the good name of local Jathe to gain popularity with the opposite sex.

If one wishes to dispute what I have said please do not hesitate to contact Panjab Radio

themselves,and one will learn the true nature of this new beadbi police from Hounslow

Panjab Radio 02088487979

Springfield Road,

Hayes, Middlesex.

UB4 OTY

''Soorma84''

'' Joined: 11-June 07

Member No.: 10797''

fateh..wot inappropriate comments? i was there but all i herd them saying were bolle so nihal sat sri akal and 'ur doing beadbi on the guru granth sahib'..also a couple of the panjab radio crew were taught a lesson by gurus grace..even 1 of the panjab radio crew members hu was a keshdari tried pulling 1 of the 'beadbi officers' dastar off? there is no point telling lies praiser of akaal and making up ur own version of the story about how they were there to flirt with girls when you no yourself very well that is not true..telling lies might only get the gullible people on your side but i show utmost respect to those sewadars whom i would wish to meet..waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

a) wasit in diwaan hall

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh..yes it was in the diwan hall..the fact that they were doing dharam geet in the diwan hall is fine.. just the fact that they were moneh was not fine..if they are mona there is possibility they could have eaten meat or drank alochol the nyt before or before the actuali programme...yes they did have there heds covered but paji there is another issue the organisers of the event including other members of the sangat were standing outside the diwan hall with there shoes on listening to the dharam geet but sorrect me if im wrong shudnt all the entire sangat who came 2 listen to it have to sit down with there shoes off? our father was not getting the respect he deserves thats y those 5 sewadars did what they did

a) wasit in diwaan hall

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh..yes it was in the diwan hall..the fact that they were doing dharam geet in the diwan hall is fine.. just the fact that they were moneh was not fine..if they are mona there is possibility they could have eaten meat or drank alochol the nyt before or before the actuali programme...yes they did have there heds covered but paji there is another issue the organisers of the event including other members of the sangat were standing outside the diwan hall with there shoes on listening to the dharam geet but sorrect me if im wrong shudnt all the entire sangat who came 2 listen to it have to sit down with there shoes off? our father was not getting the respect he deserves thats y those 5 sewadars did what they did

Wow Singh Ji you make it sound like its new..

Doesnt this happen in EVERY gurdwara in UK?

Monneh singing on stage, Kesadhari who drink do keertan on stage, Standing downstairs with shoes on listening to keertan goin upstairs..

It doesnt only happen in this 1 event.. it always happens.

I'm not going to comment (good and bad) about what these beadbi policemen/sevadars did coz frankly i wasnt there so it doesnt matter if both parties say "he pulled at my dastar first!" or "he started it" type of things.. fighting in Guru ji's hazuri is Beadbi (OMG i actually used that word lol)

Ideally, every sangat member should sit in diwaan hall, but this has nothing 2 do with beadbe - this is the people's avastha. It happens everywhere!!! u cant force any1 2 sit down in diwaan hall.. they gna end up looking at the clock lol