Panjab Radio

soorma84

a) wasit in diwaan hall

b) did the monneh have their head covered while singing dharmik geet?

last time i read a similar post saying the monna was singing a song

lol.. man so many variations

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh..yes it was in the diwan hall..the fact that they were doing dharam geet in the diwan hall is fine.. just the fact that they were moneh was not fine..if they are mona there is possibility they could have eaten meat or drank alochol the nyt before or before the actuali programme...yes they did have there heds covered but paji there is another issue the organisers of the event including other members of the sangat were standing outside the diwan hall with there shoes on listening to the dharam geet but sorrect me if im wrong shudnt all the entire sangat who came 2 listen to it have to sit down with there shoes off? our father was not getting the respect he deserves thats y those 5 sewadars did what they did

Wow Singh Ji you make it sound like its new..

Doesnt this happen in EVERY gurdwara in UK?

Monneh singing on stage, Kesadhari who drink do keertan on stage, Standing downstairs with shoes on listening to keertan goin upstairs..

It doesnt only happen in this 1 event.. it always happens.

I'm not going to comment (good and bad) about what these beadbi policemen/sevadars did coz frankly i wasnt there so it doesnt matter if both parties say "he pulled at my dastar first!" or "he started it" type of things.. fighting in Guru ji's hazuri is Beadbi (OMG i actually used that word lol)

Ideally, every sangat member should sit in diwaan hall, but this has nothing 2 do with beadbe - this is the people's avastha. It happens everywhere!!! u cant force any1 2 sit down in diwaan hall.. they gna end up looking at the clock lol

ye singh i understand where your coming from but just cos it happens everywhere dont make it right..n ur ryt keshdharis shudnt be singing eitha it shud only be full amritdhari sikhs..and i see where your coming from about the sangat standing and watching but it was the organisers of the event themselves standing there watching..plus u cant say fighting there is wrong the 5 sewadars tried talking first and they were struck 1st i was a witness of all of this..they faught in defense of our father and i see why they did what they did and i along with many other singhs think the panjab radio crew are very imature in the way they dealt with the matter wen the singhs tried speaking 2 them on a level..ive sed more or less what i had 2 say singh the decision is yours waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

a) wasit in diwaan hall

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh..yes it was in the diwan hall..the fact that they were doing dharam geet in the diwan hall is fine.. just the fact that they were moneh was not fine..if they are mona there is possibility they could have eaten meat or drank alochol the nyt before or before the actuali programme...yes they did have there heds covered but paji there is another issue the organisers of the event including other members of the sangat were standing outside the diwan hall with there shoes on listening to the dharam geet but sorrect me if im wrong shudnt all the entire sangat who came 2 listen to it have to sit down with there shoes off? our father was not getting the respect he deserves thats y those 5 sewadars did what they did

Monneh singing on stage, Kesadhari who drink do keertan on stage, Standing downstairs with shoes on listening to keertan goin upstairs..

I'm not going to comment (good and bad) about what these beadbi policemen/sevadars did coz frankly i wasnt there so it doesnt matter if both parties say "he pulled at my dastar first!" or "he started it" type of things.. fighting in Guru ji's hazuri is Beadbi (OMG i actually used that word lol)

Ideally, every sangat member should sit in diwaan hall, but this has nothing 2 do with beadbe - this is the people's avastha. It happens everywhere!!! u cant force any1 2 sit down in diwaan hall.. they gna end up looking at the clock lol

ye singh i understand where your coming from but just cos it happens everywhere dont make it right..n ur ryt keshdharis shudnt be singing eitha it shud only be full amritdhari sikhs..and i see where your coming from about the sangat standing and watching but it was the organisers of the event themselves standing there watching..plus u cant say fighting there is wrong the 5 sewadars tried talking first and they were struck 1st i was a witness of all of this..they faught in defense of our father and i see why they did what they did and i along with many other singhs think the panjab radio crew are very imature in the way they dealt with the matter wen the singhs tried speaking 2 them on a level..ive sed more or less what i had 2 say singh the decision is yours waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

I do not see what you are trying to say is this following video wrong? http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...h&plindex=0

who says a 'mona',cannot take part in events on stage.From what I know,the actual violence casued by the 3 'beadbi police'(moneh themselves may I point out to the Sangat),did beadbi themselves by lashing out the way they did.One can clearly see this is a smear campaign by several 'lost youngsters',or yobs as the common man would put it.

singh ji u ignored all my points and said exactly the same thing in different words

Please read my post again and acknowledge it please :D

ye singh i understand where your coming from but just cos it happens everywhere dont make it right..n ur ryt keshdharis shudnt be singing eitha it shud only be full amritdhari sikhs..

therefore we should try stopping this "beadbi" at all gurdwarre instead of just high profile events

and i see where your coming from about the sangat standing and watching but it was the organisers of the event themselves standing there watching..

You acknowledged my post.. then ignored it :)

plus u cant say fighting there is wrong the 5 sewadars tried talking first and they were struck 1st i was a witness of all of this..they faught in defense of our father and i see why they did what they did and i along with many other singhs think the panjab radio crew are very imature in the way they dealt with the matter wen the singhs tried speaking 2 them on a level

Again, read my post again please.

If evne then u dont get it.. fer me hath jorrle.. i give up man

a) wasit in diwaan hall

I do not see what you are trying to say is this following video wrong? http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...h&plindex=0

who says a 'mona',cannot take part in events on stage.From what I know,the actual violence casued by the 3 'beadbi police'(moneh themselves may I point out to the Sangat),did beadbi themselves by lashing out the way they did.One can clearly see this is a smear campaign by several 'lost youngsters',or yobs as the common man would put it.

actually 3 of the youngsters wer moneh and 2 were full keshdhari..in the video u can not see the beadbi going on but a lot of singhs present saw how stupid the event was but only these 5 had the guts to stand up to them while the rest watched..like i said the panjab radio crew were standing outside the tent with their shoes on so the 5 young men went up to them and tried speaking to them but the panjab radio crew started pushing them around so they retaliated