nimana pan and hoyme

moorakh mugadh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

guru pyare sadh sangat jee waheguroojee ka khalsa waheguroojee ki fathe,our first master guru nanak sahib thought us to allways be in nimrta(nimanapan) in ur saying and specially implimenting on it and being a really nimana, now many a time u must have seen i say abt me many times im daas,kookar,naukar ,chakar and many nimana words by saying many feel very good look how nimana is he but do i really implement on it.

eg--the one whom i said ki "me te tuvada naukar ha" in nimana pan but at one stage if he calls me to work in his house would i really go to his house ohmy.gif and work like a naukar does its really thinkable,do we really are what we say or just saying ,kookar,daas and all and inside is lot and lotssssss of hoyme like a pakahndi wich i am .so lets start to work on this not only saying but implimenting on it plss do ardaas "sarbat da bhalla hoe" dhan sangat

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh!!

I agree veerji!! We call ourselves, the lowest of the lowest, but its our actions that make our character, the lowest of the lowest sikh cleanes the washrooms of his guru's home, cleanes the joray full of mud/dirt, isn't afraid to clean up the garbage behind the gurdwaras..

That's a true sikh of the guru, if you do that type of sewa for years on in, guru maharaj will give you a special seat in his heart, because you have made this your character, by calling yourselves certain things like, moorakh, dass, naukar, has an effect to a certain extent, but by doing that type of sewa, you become above all!!

Bhul chuk maaf! ^_^

I agree veerji!! We call ourselves, the lowest of the lowest, but its our actions that make our character, the lowest of the lowest sikh cleanes the washrooms of his guru's home, cleanes the joray full of mud/dirt, isn't afraid to clean up the garbage behind the gurdwaras..

That's a true sikh of the guru, if you do that type of sewa for years on in, guru maharaj will give you a special seat in his heart, because you have made this your character, by calling yourselves certain things like, moorakh, dass, naukar, has an effect to a certain extent, but by doing that type of sewa, you become above all!!

Bhul chuk maaf! ^_^

Waheguru ji!

I totally agree wit u veerji .... :)

The best seva is doing the seva of others... while doing it yourself and making others doing it wit u ... allowing them to join u as well!!!

Lets all do as much seva as we can (including myself for su

re) .... from the heart not to show others dat we r a very humble person!!

bul chuk maph jio