Bin Laden Says Us Should Convert To Islam

Mehtab Singh

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PL

Seeing as those of us in London are in danger of being blown up by one of his "soldiers" the topic is relevant dude......lol

So what is Khalsa doing to protect themselves and innocent people against Bin Laden and his boyz?

Dude today's Khalsa struggle to protect their own women against the average Pak paedo let alone Binny's boyz....lol

PL

Seeing as those of us in London are in danger of being blown up by one of his "soldiers" the topic is relevant dude......lol

So what is Khalsa doing to protect themselves and innocent people against Bin Laden and his boyz?

Dude today's Khalsa struggle to protect their own women against the average Pak paedo let alone Binny's boyz....lol

Don't forget that they're too busy claiming only they're sikhs while rest of us (non-amritdharis) aren't sikhs at all. :D

PL

Don't forget that they're too busy claiming only they're sikhs while rest of us (non-amritdharis) aren't sikhs at all. :D

Don't worry, if the tutti hits the fan and they get stretched, we will become brothers all of a sudden. Seen it happen before. Lol

Besides the question of who is Sikh and who isn't wont be decided by them. You should let go of that one dude. Lets see who gets power in the long run. The way I see it, right now people are so disgusted with the corruption at the heart of Amritdhari institutes such as SGPC etc. which are often just a front for some greedy landowners that soon people will walk away in disgust when one talks whether he is actually a good guy or not. If Amritdhari people love Khalsa so much, why aren't any bravely cleaning up their own house up before pointing fingers. They are making the shaan of the Khalsa dull and all can see the hypocrisy.

History is going to judge many of today's Khalsa really harshly when people see what they stood by and allowed. As for dealing with the issues you talked about before - I guess they're leaving it to regular Panjabi street guys.

PL

Don't worry, if the tutti hits the fan and they get stretched, we will become brothers all of a sudden. Seen it happen before. Lol

Besides the question of who is Sikh and who isn't wont be decided by them. You should let go of that one dude. Lets see who gets power in the long run. The way I see it, right now people are so disgusted with the corruption at the heart of Amritdhari institutes such as SGPC etc. which are often just a front for some greedy landowners that soon people will walk away in disgust when one talks whether he is actually a good guy or not. If Amritdhari people love Khalsa so much, why aren't any bravely cleaning up their own house up before pointing fingers. They are making the shaan of the Khalsa dull and all can see the hypocrisy.

History is going to judge many of today's Khalsa really harshly when people see what they stood by and allowed. As for dealing with the issues you talked about before - I guess they're leaving it to regular Panjabi street guys.

I know. That is why I hate these people with passion because these people don't consider us Sikhs, but yet, they want us to do their dirty work at same time. Also fact that they always ask us for money so that they can live off it and pimp their gurdwaras up. It isn't fair. That is why we need to stand up against these people and speak about this issue more openly in our community before people start creating their own sects/groups/jathas etc..

PL

I know. That is why I hate these people with passion because these people don't consider us Sikhs, but yet, they want us to do their dirty work at same time. Also fact that they always ask us for money so that they can live off it and pimp their gurdwaras up. It isn't fair. That is why we need to stand up against these people and speak about this issue more openly in our community before people start creating their own sects/groups/jathas etc..

All I can say is that I have faith that in some way, some day, things will work out like they should. I think most of the last bunch of real Khalsas died between 1984 and 1992. A lot of these guys are just living off old reputations and not building new ones, they will suffer for that in future. Let another generation or two come up. Someone with a brain and ability will appear from amongst us and hopefully we will grow in maturity as a community. The fact that the majority of the panth are semi illiterate pindus back home doesn't help.

Let whatever happens happen. Everything will be recorded and people will judge what is what for themselves. I'm sure plenty of Amritdharis are not ignorant and simple and have some conception of ground realities. Singhs are always late, don't you know. The face of the panth is rapidly changing anyway, you don't have to look far to see that.

Anyway, even in our past it wasn't the majority that was active, it was a strong minority, the rest follow afterwards.

All I can say is that I have faith that in some way, some day, things will work out like they should. I think most of the last bunch of real Khalsas died between 1984 and 1992. A lot of these guys are just living off old reputations and not building new ones, they will suffer for that in future. Let another generation or two come up. Someone with a brain and ability will appear from amongst us and hopefully we will grow in maturity as a community. The fact that the majority of the panth are semi illiterate pindus back home doesn't help.

Let whatever happens happen. Everything will be recorded and people will judge what is what for themselves. I'm sure plenty of Amritdharis are not ignorant and simple and have some conception of ground realities. Singhs are always late, don't you know. The face of the panth is rapidly changing anyway, you don't have to look far to see that.

Anyway, even in our past it wasn't the majority that was active, it was a strong minority, the rest follow afterwards.

:nihungsmile: :awesome