Bliss After Taking Amrit..............

JustME

okay i have a question for sangat who have giving their head to GURU JEE.......i probably sound confusing so my apologies before hand

ive heard alot of ppl say that when they shakk amrit there are in "bliss" for many many days/weeks/months/ etc etc etc and that when u loose the "bliss" its very difficult to get it back........

well wot exactly is "bliss" ? i mean i feel that trying to maintian this "bliss" is dass trying to manuafacture feelings, thoughts and emotions that we share with waheguru?

If "bliss" has gone.......have we done something wrong? contiously or uncontiously?

shudnt we remain in bliss whether we happy or sad?

or is it our mind/maya/kaljug telling us "u are no longer in bliss" then we become down because we have "lost" this "bliss" and spend months/years searching for it............but how do we realy know we "lost" it in the first place?

so i guess wot im trying to say is can we quantify "bliss" the feeling........the pressence wotever bliss means to one on an individual basis............ :D grin.gifblink.gif

behnti to sangat dont share ur thoughts and feelings about how u felt when u shakked amrit cos thats between u and waheguru...............but i guess im trying to understand wot this term "bliss" is.........

im an illiterate, murakh and if anything i have sed hurts or offends anyone, sahnu maaf karh doh jee

waheguru je ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

Bhenji,

If you have time, and if you havn't already done so please try and read:

Amrit Ki Hain - by Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji

This hopefully will answer your questions. I've actually just read it again after seeing this post. Even for Amritdharis this book is a real eye opener!

Maybe the 'bliss' that many of us experience and talk about is only a fraction of a fraction of the True Bliss that Bhai Sahib (in his book) and Gurbani talks about.

There is also an extract from another one of Bhai Sahib's books about Amrit which is mind blowing! I will post it when I get a little time...

Guroo Rakhaa!

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

i just recently took amrit and iv heard people saying they felt so happy after they took amrit and than it fades after. I was confused cuz ppl were asking me how i felt and i said normal lol . But you notice the change from inside as in you are happy and glad that you finally took amrit. Im confused bout the same thing as you. But from from i kno i think that person is cut off from that enternal bliss once they commit a bujar kurehit i guess you are on some kind of high as you can say it when you take amrit) Im sorry im such a morrakh I have the worst way of explaining things... Oh yea what i was thinking is that when people get low in sikhi as in the start hanging out with bad sangat not doing full paat maybe then they feel they have lost this bliss. But how you define bliss? I dont know anything i hope someone can give me and JustME some straightfoward answers :D

Jap loadsss of naaaaaaam!!!!

The more you jap the better you'll be able to retain that bliss, if your punj pyaare said do one hour of simran, then do 2 hours, because only through naam will you be able to hold that bliss, Bhai Saaheb Randheer Singh jee writes about it in his books you might wanna pick it up. :WW: