Sukhmani Sahib Audio

Guest Disillusioned

Guest Disillusioned

Is there audio of Sukhmani sahib which is not over half an hour?

I know that we should take time when praying to vaheguru but not everyone has time, believe me if I could I would give up everything else and do paath for hours, but please I need one under half an hour.

As a matter of fact, just today morning I was listening to a veechaar on Sukh Sagar radio that the best way is to recite Sukhmani Sahib and take 1 and a half hour to do it, or do a few ashtapadis a day and complete in a few days. If you have to listen, listen to the one thats 1 hour 15 minutes. 30-45 minutes doesn't do the trick (trust me).

Repeating Naam or Mool Mantar for the same time would be more beneficial than a hurried super speeedy Sukhmani Sahib as if you are reciting so fast that you cannot think clearly and comprehend the Bani then there is less point in doing it. Whatever Gurbani you recite it has to be heartfelt otherwise it becomes almost ritualistic. If you have 30 minuites it'd be better to do Anand Sahib or a portion of Sukhmani Sahib to be completed at a later date..

This isn't a race - if you have to be concentrating whilst you're driving to avoid getting a ticket or causing an accident then when reciting Gurbani you have to be many times more concentrated to avoid making mistakes, remaining focused, understanding what you're saying and keeping it heartfelt.

• 2 years later...
Guest sheeba sodhi

Well, I very well agree to what most people think about a faster sukhmani sahib recitation. But at the same time, reciting paath in a fast pace is certainly not 'ritualistic'. The more we do, the better it is and for all the mankind . But doing 2-3 sukhmani sahibs a day, in such hectic daily schedules, and managing it with office, home n social life is next to impossible, if we have a very slow speed.

While reciting or even listening to sukhmani sahib,be it fast or slow, one's mind n soukl gets purified. So it really shouldnt make any difference, whether we do it fast or slow.

• 2 years later...

Is there audio of Sukhmani sahib which is not over half an hour?

I know that we should take time when praying to vaheguru but not everyone has time, believe me if I could I would give up everything else and do paath for hours, but please I need one under half an hour.

My friend this is Tur Ki bani ..... not a book or wat that can be manage within ur think if waheguru can listen to your prayers so " why cant u spent time for him: this is not a excuse that can be accepted......" Remember .......this!!!!!!!! or else dont do it coz SHRI SUKHMANI SAHIB MINIMUM TIME IS 1 HOUR 15 MINITS....NOT AS U WISHHHHH.............................

• 10 months later...
Guest Vinder

Well, I am doing Sukhmani Sahib paath for 40 days. And I actually still studying and I have time but I'm too tired. Can I just listen to Sukhmani Sahib's audio? I mean than reciting .