Marriage - Muslims With Sikhs In Gurdwaras

WahSingh

wow u use derogatory remarks towards pakistanis ur so proud are'nt u.

ne ways.

Some ppl have "maan" in guru ji, even though their religion is different. We have a skewed prospective on what punjab used to be.

hindus and muslims, would practice some sikh practices such as nitnem or phaat generaly.

if one has any faith it is their right. not your duty 2 stop them. let god decide who's marriage stands, not you. This is not beadbi, if it is a muslim shoudl not be able to enter a gurdwara sahib.

i agree we shouldnt judge but sikhs should only marry sikhs. if a sikh marries a hindu then they will blend in, hence lose sikhi and if a sikh marries a muslim, the muslim will always convert and sikhi will be gone completely.

yeah typical pakhandi thinking,''hindu will blend in'',Hindus can marry Sikhs yeah but not Muslims,STUPID THINKING ,thanks for giving away more info on who you are and what you lot do.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ne ways.

Some ppl have "maan" in guru ji, even though their religion is different. We have a skewed prospective on what punjab used to be.

hindus and muslims, would practice some sikh practices such as nitnem or phaat generaly.

if one has any faith it is their right. not your duty 2 stop them. let god decide who's marriage stands, not you. This is not beadbi, if it is a muslim shoudl not be able to enter a gurdwara sahib.

i agree we shouldnt judge but sikhs should only marry sikhs. if a sikh marries a hindu then they will blend in, hence lose sikhi and if a sikh marries a muslim, the muslim will always convert and sikhi will be gone completely.

yeah typical pakhandi thinking,''hindu will blend in'',Hindus can marry Sikhs yeah but not Muslims,STUPID THINKING ,thanks for giving away more info on who you are and what you lot do.

dont be so insecure and what did I say? illiterate kid go back and read. i said sikhs should not marry hindus or muslims or anyone for that matter and if they did thye would lose sikhi either way and was showing how they would.

dont be mad because i exposed you. now go back and suck up d_oh.gif

ne ways.

dont be so insecure and what did I say? illiterate kid go back and read. i said sikhs should not marry hindus or muslims or anyone for that matter and if they did thye would lose sikhi either way and was showing how they would.

Excuse me your the illieterate one,you can't even spell properly,like in the politics section on the RSS topic.What have you exposed???Your here to cause trouble and the sangat can see that many like you have come and gone before,so i suggest you stop now.

ne ways.

Excuse me your the illieterate one,you can't even spell properly,like in the politics section on the RSS topic.What have you exposed???Your here to cause trouble and the sangat can see that many like you have come and gone before,so i suggest you stop now.

no many in the sanghat can see what an illiterate moneh you really are iom sure many of them already know. youre just mad because i exposed your links which i think is stupid youre a suck up. i dont suck up to no one.

stop bieng so insecure and emotional you sound like a little girl. youre just mad i busted you out kidd. now leave me alone and go do what you do best...suck

ne ways.

no many in the sanghat can see what an illiterate moneh you really are iom sure many of them already know. youre just mad because i exposed your links which i think is stupid youre a suck up. i dont suck up to no one.

stop bieng so insecure and emotional you sound like a little girl. youre just mad i busted you out kidd. now leave me alone and go do what you do best...suck

The Guru says there is no point in arguing with fools,so I give up on you,you can't spell,you think you have dropped some sort of bombshell regarding me,your the one who is insecure,finish your GCSE english first,or whatever you call it in your North American country then come back

Again we fall away from this issue, there will be a few Singhs there today to see whats going on as the commitee are being proper sly! My issue is not about this girl marrying a muslim, its the impact she could have on others doing it in the future. Now whats to stop further people going to the commitee and saying i want to marry a muslim? Muslims will be laughing at this, they'll be like we took your Kaur and were doing it in front of your Guru Sahib. Would Guru Gobind Singh ji tolerate this? Have we forgotten why Sikhs took shaheedis? Can someone tell me why Guru Arjun Dev ji took Shaheedi? I can't believe people are comparing this to moneh getting married, This is a big issue which we keep closing our eyes to, we say its Waheguru's hukam? Baba Deep Singh used to travel to afghanistan to rescue sikh, hindu and muslim women and we sit here saying Waheguru's hukam. If we really have the heart of Sheres, we have the Khalsa uniform we should not be afraid of anything!

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ki Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ke Fatteh

ne ways.

The Guru says there is no point in arguing with fools,so I give up on you,you can't spell,you think you have dropped some sort of bombshell regarding me,your the one who is insecure,finish your GCSE english first,or whatever you call it in your North American country then come back

i cant believe you are actually quoting what the Guru says yet are the exact opposite but we have many little monehs like you running around today pretending to be sikh. you need to learn how to spell youre the little kid and a helpless one at that

Ok, Everyone who keeps quoting replies that are directly above their reply needs to edit their posts and remove the quotes otherwise i am going to just delete all those posts. CAnt be bothered with editing all your replies and removign the quotes.

These unnecessary quoting is makng the topic unreadble. if you need to quote someone then leave the first and the last sentence of your quotation and replace everything else with .........

And everyone stop with the monah bashing and name calling. Do not be calling people rss, mone etc it doesnt add anyhting to your arguement, try to win an arguement with words instead of cheap name calling.