Help

young khalsa

i just get bad thoughts i took amrit 2 year a go

just need to get rid of thoughts HELP :)

Kill ur mind kido... lol u ent gna get rid of it that easily *hugs (DEFINETLY not in a kaami way!)*

learn that love is pure and what pollutes it is lust. Let love take over lust and love all. Love creates respect.. You cannot have bad thoughts of those u respect (i mean u just naturally dont).. So love is the answer to this prob :lol:

*wow that made me sound like such a scholar! waht a fake hahahah*

ahem.. wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...

its a personal battle lil one... the teenage years of 13-17 are the hardest in my experience - but as i said - try to keep busy with stuff in life. read interesting books on sikh history.. chill out with random singhs (just say fateh 2 em init they becum ur best frends lol) .. do ur hwk (i did).. and be happy with waht u got.

Kaam will make u lose inner power + outer strength .. remember this.

If u need more info on how you would lose your inner power via: kaam.. PM me :TH:

kaam s killing me need help plz bad thoughts plz help beging u

How old are you?

14 octber 13 now

seriously...this is nothing but hormonal changes in your body. Your wanting to get rid of something that has nothing to do with Kaam, but all to do with your natural changes in your body. Your resistance to such change will only surpress it and possibly make it worse. Your attraction to the opposite sex is NATURAL!!!!!!!! Don't deny what is given to you by Nature. I think we as a society has place such stigmas on Sex that any thought of the opposite sex is considered poison. What are your thoughts? Holding a Girls hand, Kissing her? having sex?? The world is not going to end if you have these thoughts, nor do you become impure if you have these thoughts. You are 13 for crying out loud!!. These thoughts manifest without your consent and they will leave without your consent as well. You becoming aware of them is great, but don't push them into a closet or deny them their natural path.

This phase will pass and you will only understand yourself better. What you need to do is channel this energy elsewhere. Get into sports, learn to play an instrument, start doing Seva around the house, Gurudwara or with an organization. When I say Get into these things I mean involve yourself fully into such activities. Whatever you do don't associate anger or hatred with these thoughts. Another quick recipe is a good cold shower.