[desktop Screenshot(s)]

SATORi

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww man, its only 14day trial, and then u gotta pay. thats weak

Where did you download the file from, their server's or the download link I provided?

everytime i try to upload the file it takes like forever to upload and then it says "you did not select a file to upload" wats that about, cuz i het browse and then i click on the file and its in the address box next to browse button, but still doesnt work....???

Where are you uploading the picture onto and how big is it? Try compressing the picture/use different formats, don't use .bmp (they are usually larger) and uploading it onto www.tinypic.com -- uploading depends on your upstream speeds.

Looks like you were trying to install MultiPlugin? Which version of iTunes are you using now? Get the latest version from Apple's main site. MultiPlugin should work on the latest version flawlessly.

So for now,

-Uninstall iTunes completely. Then give your PC a restart to clear some files off.

- Go to the directly which it was installed; C:\Program Files\iTunes, then delete any other multiplugin files including skins and .dll files.

- Finally re-install iTunes from Apple's main site again.

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download

Hope it fixes your problem.