[desktop Screenshot(s)]

SATORi

Looks like you were trying to install MultiPlugin? Which version of iTunes are you using now? Get the latest version from Apple's main site. MultiPlugin should work on the latest version flawlessly.

So for now,

-Uninstall iTunes completely. Then give your PC a restart to clear some files off.

- Go to the directly which it was installed; C:\Program Files\iTunes, then delete any other multiplugin files including skins and .dll files.

- Finally re-install iTunes from Apple's main site again.

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download

Hope it fixes your problem.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Thank You it works now :lol:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you were trying to install MultiPlugin? Which version of iTunes are you using now? Get the latest version from Apple's main site. MultiPlugin should work on the latest version flawlessly.

So for now,

-Uninstall iTunes completely. Then give your PC a restart to clear some files off.

- Go to the directly which it was installed; C:\Program Files\iTunes, then delete any other multiplugin files including skins and .dll files.

- Finally re-install iTunes from Apple's main site again.

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download

Hope it fixes your problem.

Thank You it works now :@

Cool, have fun :lol:

... Keep those screenshots coming in guys.

Download link > Here!

PS: You need WinRAR or any other .rar extracting archive program such as 7-zip etc.

yea i guess i dont gots that winrar thingy. and that link takes me to rapid games site. i want to dl that cube thing. i already downloaded it and it works, but its only for 14 day trial. i want the free one!! and i wanna that winflip thingy so i can scroll back and forth between windows like they showed.

Download link > Here!

PS: You need WinRAR or any other .rar extracting archive program such as 7-zip etc.

yea i guess i dont gots that winrar thingy. and that link takes me to rapid games site. i want to dl that cube thing. i already downloaded it and it works, but its only for 14 day trial. i want the free one!! and i wanna that winflip thingy so i can scroll back and forth between windows like they showed.

I have re-uploaded them to a different host, mediafire. This time they are in .zip format so you do not need WinRAR or another .rar extracting program.

Before installing the programs, please delete the ones you have installed already.

WinFlip - 3D Tab Style:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2bi003ixhnt

3D Desktop - Cube:

http://www.mediafire.com/?4mz9y50zh14

I'm on XP

I registered with litestep and downloaded a theme...

What else do I have to download to make this theme work?

What other programs can I use to put skins on my computer?

You use the default way of installing the skins in litestep as I have said before. If the skin does not show up properly, restart the computer as it might need some modules due to some updates. Restarting the PC works best for me which automatically updates the theme and loads it with no problems. I am sorry that I have not made my guide yet for LiteStep, been busy with exams and everything and know I have another problem which am dealing with... I still have the guide in mind and will do it as soon as possible.

You can use programs such as Skinner, Windows Blinds, Style XP and others to skin your windows PC.