SATORi

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow linux is really good looking.

i dnt like window's look.

look here its with my own made pizzaaaa

Man, forget your desktop, belive it or not, I love that Pizza! I'm having dinner right now and can't stop thinking. You have made me even more hungry; I don't know what else I can sniff around the house without my mom around. tongue.gif

Too bad you can't DHL the pizza! :)

Man, forget your desktop, belive it or not, I love that Pizza! I'm having dinner right now and can't stop thinking. You have made me even more hungry; I don't know what else I can sniff around the house without my mom around. tongue.gif

Too bad you can't DHL the pizza! ;)

i can dhl it but jad tak pizza ne smell shadan lag jana... :)

Too bad you can't DHL the pizza! ;)

i can dhl it but jad tak pizza ne smell shadan lag jana... :)

wrong! DHL tha teekh han, par manu ne paunchega. Tera pizza ena chaanga lagdha, tha phir audhi kushboo vhi chaanghi honia. Kee houga -- inspection wala chup chap pizza nu shaklanghe, tha phir meenu ek chithe pejhdeyangdhe. "Sorry, but we could not let such a opportunity slip by us. You can however have the box, maybe it'll remind you and have you order some again so that we can repeat this again".

ahhh sunny that looks like one nice pizza!!!!

im having some soon with chips now youve made me so hungry ! cant wait , BRING IT ON MOTHER!

It really is... you are so lucky to be eating a pizza, or about too. I won't be able to sleep tonight -- will be thinking about the pizza the whole time!

Sunny, you should have posted this in the morning tongue.gif

ahhh sunny that looks like one nice pizza!!!!

im having some soon with chips now youve made me so hungry ! cant wait , BRING IT ON MOTHER!

It really is... you are so lucky to be eating a pizza, or about too. I won't be able to sleep tonight -- will be thinking about the pizza the whole time!

Sunny, you should have posted this in the morning tongue.gif

awwwww poor you, ill take a pic of my meal* and show you, good idea?