DID ANYONE HERE ABOUT THIS ?!

Guest SikhForLife

so much hate! :D

i agree what she did was bad.. but she was brainwashed.. she shouldnt get punished but educated

as for the baba.. lock him and play (make him listen to) akhand paath for his entire life..

as for the baba.. lock him and play (make him listen to) akhand paath for his entire life..

What??? That's not a punishment! haha.. We'll de doing good for him if we do that. But it's a good idea. It will really change his life! Just imagine you being locked and you have to listen to Path all the time! At First many of us will hate it but soon we'll start getting Anand!

Vaaah-e Guru!

Guest SikhForLife

veerji yea.. its a win win situation.. he learns.. and we did good for him.. and theres nothing to gain if u just punish him.. that doesnt solve anything.. he'll still be stuck to his old ways.. its better to change/educate ppl than hurt them.. i think..

SSA All,

This whole thread concerns me. Firstly, if the story is true - and I have no reason to suspect otherwise. Why someone chose to murder her, (and yes lets use that word, just saying killed her is too forgiving to the murderer) is beyond my comprehension.

SGGS is our scared guru, but the scared pillar is in our hearts, the respect comes from within. To a neophypte its just paper and ink. So if its not sacred to you is it just a book? - but here we start a whole new discussion. So I won't go any further.

So someone brain washed her and she heeded his advice. No one deserves to die out of it! Not her and not the bogus sant. All I am reading in this thread are knee jery reactions with little or no thought.

Learn to love people not hate.

Secondly, if she makes a mistake it's between her, her conscience and her relationship with god. Does any of you that posted hate ridden messages in this thread for a moment believe god isn't forgiving? Ofcourse god is forgiving and so is our guru, why aren't any of you? Extend your relatonship with god to one of understanding and love. Religion and especially sikhism is not just to perform the mechanical daily rituals, it comes from within. Tolerance and forgiveness comes once you have developed your one-to-one relationship with your guru.

And as for the bogus sant, let him be judged in gods court - not yours. For if you hate with the kind of venom I have read in the previous posts - are you any better than him?

I sincerely hope I have been the catalyst for deeper thought and reflection.

Kulraj

Guest SikhForLife

veerji i so agree with you

infact my first post was "only God knows"

i gave it that thought .. but then i realised that we have to stand up for our Guru.. we cant let someone spread incorrect information.. we have to keep the truth alive.. and not let some "sant" manipulate the sangat.. so i sugested.. lock him and let him listen to SGGS forever so he may be forgiven by God