Wolvs Uni

Guest _SiNgH_

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wolves uni isn't all that, they lost my grades twice, which means i ended up re-sitting an exam from my 1st yr in my 2nd yr when i had passed it in the 1st place! :lol: they've lost my grade again so i have not officially graduated! rolleyes.gif it's worthwhile checking out other options, there are other better unis local to the wolverhampton areas such as Aston and the Uni of Birmingham which are great for commuting, if you're going to move specifically to wolverhampton for the university i personally would not recommend it. Try checking out a league table one for your chosen course, one for the Uni and see where things fit. But as some people say, it doesn't matter on the Uni you go to because if you're serious about studying, you will succeed anyplace, be it Harvard or Wolves!

Guest helpp jeee.. all confusedd

Gurfateh jee

hmm i was thinking of puttin wolverhampton as one of my choices too, its easy to commute to than uni's like nottingham etc .. shame aston dont do my course and birmingham uni hmm HIGH grades lol

What about Birmingham City University(was at once called UCE), but unsure about it!!! anyone know much about this university, any good??

thanks

Gurfateh jee