Guru Nanak Picture In A Barbar Shop

hellosingh

Guest peacemaker
The cap waale uncle got up all of a sudden and returned with a rumaal tied on his head. I told one of my friends all this, that those 2 guys were laughing. He said "Thats because the cap had Budweiser logo on it".

In the gurdwara, I see this all the time, but mostly from American visitors, but if this person is a regular, then of course he should know better and be told never to do it again. Still, I would've also laughed if I saw that he was promoting sharab on his head in a gurdwara, lol.

Sorry, this is going off topic a little but once this guy came to the gurdwara wearing a Liverpool football shirt and they're sponsored by Carlsberg. I thought it was a bit weird having an alcoholic logo on your shirt when you go to the gurdwara

Yuk !!! I hate Liverpool !!!

Liverpool Murdabad !

I've seen this way too often.

In a clothes shop (dunno which one) in wolverhampton there was a picture of all the Gurus. I was really surprized that the owner had the nerve to put it up, coz most of those clothes would never be seen on a Gursikh . I guess that's the first time I saw anything like that, but now I'm seeing it all the time.

Some people we know drink alcohol and eat meat in their house, but they also have Guru Granth Sahib upstairs ohmy.gif . I was completely disgusted, but I didn't say anything. :) Lol, if I did there would have been a huge argument. blush.gif

Best one I saw was when I went into an off license in Southall and they were watching kirtan on a TV whilst selling cigs and booze. Lol

Besides most Off license owners have some picture of the Guru behind the counter.