Which Should Be The Bigger Issue

sikh_youth_uk

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This issue is being singled out due to anti-Muslim feeling of some Sikhs. I don't see them having there placards when Sikhs girls marry Hindu guys. I along with many have seen Sikh families willing marrying there girls in Hindu households. I think some people are over reacting to this situation in UK. Of course preying nature of these Muslim men is an issue but lets also understand that we should not sideline this issue as a single entity. It is a part of wider phenomenon of illiteracy about Sikhi amongst Sikhs that is hurting them from all sides.

• 2 months later...
What's with the UNITED BRITISH ALLIANCE in your signature then? You fanatics are making Sikhs look like Muslim extremists with all your rhetoric and chauvinism and attempts to act like Sikh Taliban and moral vigilantes policing the lives of Sikh women.

It seems the media and government has won in it's divide in what used to be a united and secure land. I stand here being a proud member of the U.B.A and after being on a few march's and demo's, have to say when some sikh's that joined us seem to have the need to explain themselves as to why they are there. In my opinion, there is no need, actions speak louder than words. It is time to show the right wing idiots that colour of blood is more important than colour of skin.

We at the U.B.A are mostly white, is that a fault we aimed for OR is it something the media and government though their brain-washing and twists helped achieve. i live in newham, and our mayor holds a yearly summer party in the park, which caters for all walks of life and religions,... and this is how it should be, everyone entitled to believe in what they want, but still able to talk, support and aid and help.

The only people and i will be honest i never see there was the fundamental muslims. Cohesion is a party where all have to dance,.. the history of a minor few in this country like the n.f e.t.c. has tarnished the union jack and the word british and proud.

A building site on braking road made me proud as it was flying a sikh flag on one side, and the union jack on the other... that to me is what it is about, lets not forget world war 2 and the time all helped to rebuild towns and jobs e.t.c..

united we must stand, yet divided we fall. We at the U.B.A do not go looking for trouble, but we see that if what we united in all cultures have made to make britian and place where everyone can live side by side, and some groups extreme want to take that away and threaten the lives of innocents, then we will show our force legally.

We are not right wing, We are not racist,.. only media brainwashed folk would say that. Most members like football, yet media use that as hooligan-ism... so next time you are in a pub or at a england or toen team match,.. remember, if you wish to live brainwashed, then you too are a hooligan...

Peace and hope this has helped.

joe.

First make your own house Khalistan. Then you can go further.

This is a positive comment to everyone.

I see parents which do so much sewa in gurdwara's and committee's. They forget their children,

they think they are there were they think, but they are there were they did not think of.