Freedom Movements Within India

SaRpAnCh

1. christians of tripura want Republic of Tripura

2. some sikhs want Republic of Khalistan

3. christians of nagaland want Nagalim or the People’s Republic of Nagaland

4. some people in kashmir want Azad Kasmir.

5. naxalites for Andhra Pradesh

and many more

So if this continious, and our movement is revived i see khalistan being estabilished by 2030-40

As there are 17 freedom fighting movements. If one of them succied in breaking away everything will break away.and what will be left will be the 5-6 states of south india.

All movements need to join hands with each other and co-operate

23 years ago, everyone had that option of joining hands, but some events happened in 1984 that destroyed that option forever.....

very true. join hands with those who make fun of sikhs, join hands with those who dont like us, join hands with those who just want to get they needed from sikhs, join hands with those who rape our sisters , join hands with those who attacked akal takhat sahib, join hands with those who r acting like sikhs but just want kursi, join hands with those who burn sikhs alive so that there will be no sikh in india, join hands with those who are working for gandhis and prove themself as sikhs, join hands with those because of whom sikh youth is getting down and down.

this is for indian gov and their workers. i dont have any wrong feelings for hindus as whole. i have some hindu frnds even they say what india did with sikhs is not good. so dont take me wrong. i respect every relegion but i hate those ppl who dont like us as singhs and kaurs.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh