~pics & Vids- 1st Ever Amrit Sanchar Organized By Budda Dal~

N30S1NGH

VahiguroojikakhalsaVahiguroojikifateh Sadh Sangat Ji,

Here are the pictures and videos of first ever amrit sanchar organized by Budda Dal and tarna dal joint in Canada. This amrit sanchar took place in Baba Budda Ji Gursikh Temple in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

This was a joint Budda dal and Tarna Dal Amrit Sanchar as posted suggested:

2049122869_183d91261c.jpg

Here are the panj pyares names who took this mahan amrit dan di seva to jaigaso-

1. Jathedar Sant Baba Nihal Singh Ji Missal Shaheeda Hareeabela Tarna Dal

2. Baba Surjit Singh Ji Missal Shaheeda Hareeabela Tarna Dal

3. Bhai Raghbir Singh Ji Granthi Missal Shaheeda Hareeabela Tarna Dal

4. Bhai Jhalman Singh Ji Granthi Missal Shaheeda Hareeabela Tarna Dal

5. Baba Sukha Singh International Gurmat Parcharak Shromani Panth Akali Budha Dal

Here is the pic of panj pyare:

2049928444_55e7be5791_b.jpg

Anyway enjoy the pictures-

Pictures after amrit sanchar:

Akali Sukha singh having good laugh with other gurmukh nihang singhs after amrit sanchar-

100_1658.jpg

Pictures of all the singhs and kaurs who took amrit and sevadars along with panj pyares -

100_1670.jpg

Jathedar Baba Nihal Singh Ji Harianbelan with Baba Sukha Singh International Gurmat Parcharak Shromani Panth Akali Budha Dal 96 Kror Vale

100_1674.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone want take a seva of resizing these pictures on here so that it fits on the forum that be great, if anyone is interested to take upon the seva of resizing me, please either email me the resize pics or download links, i ll repost them, my email- akaal108@gmail.com

excellent pics, cant wait to see the parchaar done. . . there was a bit of controversy in another post wrt seperate amrit made using kirpan insted of khanda. . .did that happen, or was sum ppl just causing issues. . . .

put vids on youtube asap so we can watch them also.

will do that singh, can i actually ask any sevadars` to re-size these pictures so it fits the forum, i already got few pms complaining the pictures are too big, i m at work and my computer at home crashed :lol: , if anyone is interested to take upon the seva of resizing me, please either email me the resize pics or download links, i ll repost them, my email- akaal108@gmail.com

VAAHEGURUUUU !!!!!

COngrats on all the veers/bhens that took amrit on that day !

There was a Waterloo Youth Raensbaayee that same night, and we had the chance to have sangat with most of the sangat that took amrit and as well as bhai saahib sukha singh jee !!

Bhai saahib jees vichaar is just PRICELESS !!! He did keertan di seva at the raensbayee and it was MINDBLOWING !!!! :WW:

Pics from the keertan are up here.. http://www.ontariosikhyouth.ca/photos/thum...ls.php?album=96

and some of the keertan is up here.. the raensbayee still to come .. http://www.ontariosikhyouth.ca/keertan/and...+Keertan+Darbar

Namstang jee.. thank you for the amrit sanchaar pics !!!