Sant Jarnail Singh Ji's Portrait To Find Place In Museum

2desi

DDT - Dhumma have declared him Shaheed, people should waiting for his return and keep the fight for independence going.No dis respect to any others views,but all main Sikh bodies have declared Bhindranwale Shaheed,and I feel by not giving him the - title of Shaheed is not honoring his great sacrifice and memory.

Dhumma? Whos is he to say anything? The only reason he said that was so he could become the next jathadar. What does he care, he's only worried about being in charge. And if you didnt notice Metha Chowke is split into 3 factions. Two of em are small: Dhumma and his little party, and the other supposed 15th jathadar of the Taksal, I cant remember his name. (they have made their own party seperate from Dhumma's). Then we have the larges group: the singhs that are keeping faith in Baba Takher Singh ji's bachan. Before the attack in 84, and this is even recorded in Sant ji's speeches, Sant ji said that if anything should happen, or if he is not around, then we should all listen to Baba ji for the next agenda. Sant ji left only Baba ji in charge. And what did Baba ji say? That Sant ji is alive and in Chardi Kala, and that he will return to finish the morcha he started back in the 70's. Seeing the dispute and controversy over the matter of Sant ji and the next jathadar of the Taksal, and since Baba ji passed away in December of 2004, the Singhs, along with many many students of the Taksal have left Metha.

So now the decision comes down to everybody else. Everybody had a right to believe what ever they want. We are all individuals here, and capable of making decisions on our own. If you belive that Sant ji is shaheed, hey thats totally fine. Do what you gotta do. If you believe in Baba ji's bachan, then just have faith. We all need to listen to katha, read bani, and take amrit. Prepare ourselves because our time will come.....

We all need to listen to katha, read bani, and take amrit. Prepare ourselves because our time will come.....
Every post of yours ends with that. I suggest you make that your signature :lol: . Chill juz messing tongue.gif

lol, maybe I should, but then again I got bani down there, and I dont want people to read Guru ji's words, and then see my junk right next to it. Iam nobody....