Sant Jarnail Singh Ji's Portrait To Find Place In Museum

2desi

Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale’s portrait to find place in museum

Posted in: Asia

By SSNews

Nov 22, 2007 - 5:03:18 PM

santjee_1.jpg

On the behalf of Khalsa Action Committee (KAC), headed by Bhai Mohkam Singh of the Damdami Taksal, the Shiromani Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee today decided to install the portrait of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, in the Sikh Museum in the Golden Temple complex after 23 years of his death in Operation Bluestar.

Responding to the ultimatum served by the KAC of a dharna in front of the SGPC office on the occasion of election of the Shiromani Committee, here tomorrow, Shiromani Committee chief Avtar Singh announced a portrait of Sant Bhindranwale would be installed before November 30 in the Sikh museum. Earlier, the Shiromani Akali Dal and the SGPC had been dilly-dallying on the issue as they apprehended a decision to put portrait of Bhindranwale might annoy the BJP - the coalition partner of the Akali Dal. Dal Khalsa spokesman Kanwarpal Singh, however, announced the KAC and his outfit would take independent decision to install the picture of Bhindranwale if the SGPC failed to meet the deadline. He claimed the decision of the Shiromani Committee had come in the wake of the ultimatum, served by Sikh organisations.

DDT - Dhumma have declared him Shaheed, people should waiting for his return and keep the fight for independence going.No dis respect to any others views,but all main Sikh bodies have declared Bhindranwale Shaheed,and I feel by not giving him the - title of Shaheed is not honoring his great sacrifice and memory.

Guest peacemaker
Bhindranwale Shaheed,and I feel by not giving him the - title of Shaheed is not honoring his great sacrifice and memory.

I'm more surprised that you of all people simply refer to him as "Bhindranwale". grin.gif

Bhindranwale Shaheed,and I feel by not giving him the - title of Shaheed is not honoring his great sacrifice and memory.

I'm more surprised that you of all people simply refer to him as "Bhindranwale". grin.gif

excatly!!!

The only people i know that refer to Sant Ji by just "Bhinderanwale"...have little or no respect for Sant Ji...the name that comes to mind is Kushwant Singh