Sikh In German Army During World War Ii

S1ngh

Is there anything written on the back of the photos? At the period in question (1940's) most photos would have a caption at the back possibly giving the name of the subject of the photo and/or a date.

Looks like a photo either taken as a momento by the Sikh soldier or it could be the original print for a photo used in any of the Nazi propaganda magazines printed by the progapanda ministry.

Btw be careful sending photos to some people, they are likely to place them on their flickr album and claim to have unearthed them!

proactive.. nothing mentioned about the date as its the unused postcard.. There are many duplicates of this postcard :lol:

anjaan.. i have dozen more like this but they either magazine print or newspaper (mid to late 1800's).. The only original pictures i have is of sikh soldiers in Germany after take over and also of sikh gunners in africa during world war 2 and of two unique real pictures of sikhs on horse riding dated 1876 and late 1880's.

I also have real image proof to prove that the maharaja ranjit singh real image as claimed by several punjabi newspaper is fake. They are none but afghans.