Attention - Image Of Guru Arjan Dev Ji Used In Sexual Questionnaire

singh_1983

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

I have been informed that there is a facebook application called 'what kind of a lover are you' and after answering a set of questions the application gives you answer or statement according to your answers

this is the description of the application - "What are you like in the bedroom? Are you aggressive? Sensitive? Methodical? Take our six question quiz and find out if you're a Player, a GURU, a Flirt, an Animal, a Student, a Care Bear, or a Loner. Preferably not that last one!"

when the outcome is GURU then an image of Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji is displayed.

found the actual image on google and can be seen below

ga5.jpg

the application is created by a website called pogostick.com - http://www.pogostick.com/?p=17

the only contact i can find is where it says - "Another collaboration with comedian Steve Hofstetter!"

if you click on "steve hofstetter" it takes you to his website where you can click "email" and email him.

I've already emailed him stating that the image isn't suitable for the application, is hurtful to the sentiments of sikhs and if he could contact pogostick and get it removed or giv me a contact for them

Its the same thing as that "poker guru" problem that occured a while ago where the sangat came together and had the image of Guru Nanak Dev Ji removed from a gambling website

again the sangat is needed to stop this beadbi - please email this guy and tell him the image needs to be removed

and sangat ji please dont get angry and write anything inappropriate - if someone could put together a generic email or something it would help

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

How did you come across this?

Try contacting facebook themselves.

someone informed me about it yesterday so i created a facebook account and added the application and saw it for myself - although it took me a few attempts and a mix & match of answers to get the "Guru status" i eventually saw it and it disgusted me to see our Guru associated with such rubbish

this needs to be sorted ASAP

just read the facebook "terms" and i dont think they are responsible as it is a 3rd party application that is used on their site therefore we need to contact pogostick and that steve hofstetter guy

Facebook Terms Regarding:

Third Party Websites and Content

The Site contains (or you may be sent through the Site or the Service) links to other web sites ("Third Party Sites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the "Third Party Applications, Software or Content"). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.