Sikhi Quiz Night

K4URageous

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what topics will the questions be on? obviously theres going to be questions sikhi knowledge, but i think there should some general type questions for example science and math. it will make the quiz more interesting

keep it strictlyyyy GURMAT! no science or maths questions. If you're going to add those type of questions then add questions on Film & TV Production!! hehe...

film and tv production will take u away from Gurmat. From my experience learning about the creation through science extra has made appreciate the wonders and khel of Vaheguru more....science and math is not against gurmat, unlike film and tv production....sorry "taksali" singh, your veechar here has no basis

PS"D" Saab... if it wasnt for us Film & TV Production students then ppl would not be able to watch films on Sikhi, watch documentaries on 1984 and have DVD's of their favourite Kathavaachiks etc... so my veechar is legitimate!!! <_<

ok so my veechar on science and math is also legitimate by your logic....

^^ ah k cool. So akj, azaad, ۹β ۣ๘ and ME!! We're gonna be the best team... <_< I think we shud PM/add each other on msn to sort out filling in the quiz form before the deadline....

:) :D hearye.gif :awesome WE GONNAAAAAAAAAAAAA WINNNNNNNN :TH:

YAYY!!!!!

SIKHSANGAT TEAM.....ZINDABAD!!!!

Okay anyone who have been to Khalsa Camp know that Sukhwinder Singh doesn't mind being recorded on video haha

So for the rest of us who can't come to B'ham that day you could just record Sukhwinder... We don't really wanna see the audience tongue.gif

Everyone Listen Up!!

Teams Can Be Open To ANYONE! Its Open To All So Please Bring Family Friends and Any Others!

Let Them Know...Its Gonna Be Great Night, A Barrel Of Laughs, And The Most Important Thing Is That We Will Be Raising Loads Of Money For Shaheed Families!!! BTW...There Will Be Other Stuff Going On Through The Night So Make Sure You Bring Lots Of Cash!! Oh Yer Jus A Little Reminder That The Kirtan Darbar Will Be On The 8th Of December At Sedgley Street Gurdwara Wolverhampton 6.30pm - 1am!

:)

CARNTTT WAITTTT!!! <_<