Khalsa and Samurais

Deep Singh

^_^ Khalsa Jeeo,

aapda daas hajaar he jee,

i was just thinking for a while back about Khalsa and whether we are just a common 'warrior' tribe, just like the great Samurais or Mongolians who still live by their shastar vidija? Is Khalsa "just" some warrior caste that protects Bharat/India from its enemies.

Khalsa jee, i was wondering. You are the Khalsa, you know best. tell me if i am not the track.

what i found out is; the Samurai fights and serves the King/Caesar. its aim is to protect the nation and its King so to have peace and harmony. Similarlly, various warrior tribes and castes have been protecting people from their enemies.

Now Khalsa IS unique, because a Khalsa mission is NOT to protect the nation or the kings. BUT Khalsa's mission is to safegaurd HUMANITY! may it be the poor worker or the women or the landlord. our mission is that EVERYONE has their rights as granted to them by the laws, and no one discriminated others. the warrior tribes use weapons in their mission. Khalsa ALSO uses weapon, WHEN ALL means are failed.

In the present era our FIRST preferance is through beaurocratic means, taking part in human rights orgs. in peace keeping missions. But as important is our kirpan, kirpa + an; the gracious ^_^ when serious crimes occur, and no actions are taken Kirpan is the way.

this is the difference i believe, in

service of humanity 24/7. that is the Khalsa. ^_^