Sikhs Need To Get Rid Of This Masand Tola

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I think we need to let them be and if people choose to follow them, let them, we should just concentrate on our own jeevans and sort out issues such as dodgey Gurdwara commitees.

Whoever becomes a Khalsa is by Waheguru Ji's hukum, if theyre meant to be namdhari, radha swama, nirankari or whatever then thats what theyre meant to be.

The only time we should take action is if direct beabdi is going on but if theyre not disrespecting the Panth then just let them be.

I think we need to let them be and if people choose to follow them, let them, we should just concentrate on our own jeevans and sort out issues such as dodgey Gurdwara commitees.

Whoever becomes a Khalsa is by Waheguru Ji's hukum, if theyre meant to be namdhari, radha swama, nirankari or whatever then thats what theyre meant to be.

The only time we should take action is if direct beabdi is going on but if theyre not disrespecting the Panth then just let them be.

our jeevans and dodgey gurdwara commitees dont go together. lol

Babbar Shere parji why cant we sort out our jeevans whilst sorting out Gurdwara commitees aswell? I think it can be done but maybe im asking for too much.

thing is yeahhh most of us havent got that kamai to kill someone myself included, we talk greatly about all the soorma of the past i.e Baba deep singh jee, and more recently people like Shaheed Bhai Amrik Singh, Sant Baba Jarnail Singh jee etc. but what did they have that we dont? the kami, its a paap to kill someone even if it is for justice as u are taking someone elses life, but there soorma had the kamai to do, im 100% sure that there are gursikhs out there right now on the same level, and our aim is too reach that level, and hopefully one day we might reach akaal purakh and be under the bhana (command) of God, and at that level we might be blessed with the seva of delivering this justice to fake massands

im sorry if ive said something wrong or offended anyoneeeeeeeee.......

Babbar Shere parji why cant we sort out our jeevans whilst sorting out Gurdwara commitees aswell? I think it can be done but maybe im asking for too much.

The people who run the commitees are usually currupt, and only worried about them selves. These people dont care about jeevans, but only for power and only about their kursi. And since they dont care, guru ji keep em in that same position.

But people who care about jeevans dont worry about power, and kursi, and stay away from those sort of currupt people.

I guess thats how i look at it......

Ye Babbar Shere i agree with you but there comes a time when you have to "take out the trash". We are very busy watching people outside of the Panth and say they are destroying us but its quite the opposite, its our own we need to watch.

Harmeet Singh parji, i think you clocked it, solid post.

Ye Babbar Shere i agree with you but there comes a time when you have to "take out the trash". We are very busy watching people outside of the Panth and say they are destroying us but its quite the opposite, its our own we need to watch.

Harmeet Singh parji, i think you clocked it, solid post.

i see what your saying.

thing is yeahhh most of us havent got that kamai to kill someone myself included, we talk greatly about all the soorma of the past i.e Baba deep singh jee, and more recently people like Shaheed Bhai Amrik Singh, Sant Baba Jarnail Singh jee etc. but what did they have that we dont? the kami, its a paap to kill someone even if it is for justice as u are taking someone elses life, but there soorma had the kamai to do, im 100% sure that there are gursikhs out there right now on the same level, and our aim is too reach that level, and hopefully one day we might reach akaal purakh and be under the bhana (command) of God, and at that level we might be blessed with the seva of delivering this justice to fake massands

im sorry if ive said something wrong or offended anyoneeeeeeeee.......

absolutely correct bro.

and in order to getting to that level, thats why we need katha, bani, and amrit.

some mahanpurks even say that you dont feel guru ji's kirpa until you have tasted his amrit.