The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

only 15pages to goo post post post post as much as you can how ever random for example i found a hair in my history text book today and was fascinated with it LOL

:6 ...........................ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! lmao

lmaoo

i found a hair on my friends book i was playing with it lol i got my pen and i was picking it upm with my pen :D i suggest you try it at skwl

why so glum chum lmao :D

:gg:

haha u know wt i had the same kind of a feeling before ... found not one not two but a bunch of hairs in my books lol..... until i got serious about it and changed my shampoo :umm: ........

only 15pages to goo post post post post as much as you can how ever random for example i found a hair in my history text book today and was fascinated with it LOL

:6 ...........................ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! lmao

lmaoo

i found a hair on my friends book i was playing with it lol i got my pen and i was picking it upm with my pen :D i suggest you try it at skwl

why so glum chum lmao :D

:gg:

me bored already lol

wit Ill tell u lol what happened was on my graphic calculator (TI-84) silver edition texas instruments lol sorry so bored had o write that lol ahah

well I never knew it had games on it and my friend told me like yesterday and I checked it out during 3rd period and almost got it taken away cuz I got so fascinated that I couldnt let go of it lol I was playing all night long lol lol it was awkward too becuz everybody who asked about it were like lol "dude she has a calculator for a gameboy!" lol ahahahah

lol yeah im wierd no need to tell me lol

me bored already lol

wit Ill tell u lol what happened was on my graphic calculator (TI-84) silver edition texas instruments lol sorry so bored had o write that lol ahah

well I never knew it had games on it and my friend told me like yesterday and I checked it out during 3rd period and almost got it taken away cuz I got so fascinated that I couldnt let go of it lol I was playing all night long lol lol it was awkward too becuz everybody who asked about it were like lol "dude she has a calculator for a gameboy!" lol ahahahah

lmao your not weird!! your just madly skilled!!! :p :lol:

me bored already lol

I'm looking for an accountant.... :lol: