The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

yayy!!...... I was thinkin after we hit 250 why not go for another 50 pages :D ...... :rolleyes:

lol thats missions i feel like just copy and pasting my history essay and history notes to get to 250 pages

hahah that sounds like an idea :rolleyes: .... now to think of an essay i had a research reports tht i wrote during my sophomore year ... wud account for another 200 pages or somethin.. hahaha.... lets all do this ..... donate ur papers for a good cause :rolleyes:

if im a loser i want to be the biggest loser ever wooooohoooooooo :D

just a little sample of my notes on a book

The red scare

After the 1st WW, high inflation in 1920 prices had doubled since 1913 this caused much industrial unrest. It was estimated that during 1919 four million workers went on strike. This was one in five labour force so out of every 5 labour forces one would strike. Many people believed that the strikes were led by communists who sought revolution in the USA in the same way they got a revolution and threw the government out to make a communist government in RUSSIA. Fears grew as a general strike brought the city of Seattle to a halt and in Boston the policemen were striking. Also 340,000 steel workers went on strike. The steel workers leader was WILLIAM .Z. FOSTER, who was believed to be a communist.