The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

o man, seems like phenjis got ridhi sidhi! faint.gif

not only tht she is 100 times powerful than me ....... she actually blocked my time travel last week....... i mean tht made even einstein look dumb lol.... she looks inside of my head all the time and mostly i am struggling with my intellect of a chimp.... a big dumb chimp tht she turned me into :wacko: lolllll

am on it sugar !..... jus been so busy with my last time travel.... had a dopey encounter with the caveman.... man they sure know how to party.....

oh btw why is everyone so hyped about the movie "remember me " .... i am sure theres no connection with twilight lol ? :BL:

i havent heard of that movie... but ok.. haha better not have any connnection with twilight lol seriously ahah

oh btw everyone who likes raag kirtan i have recordings up of the basant kirtan darbar done @ the gurdwara anyone want to lisen sorry im at school right now but you can find them at my flickr under the very first pic

flckr link is www.flickr.com/users/khalsafauj

i dont remember if thats right but still go and chck it out

just what I thought..... yea I think supernatural is enough for me....... am goin dark now !!!!...... (being rhetorical)..... here I come peacemaker !!!!!!

you my friend impress me with your talent in kirtan....... the only good thing I could do so far is ..... oh wait i forgot lol...snap !!!....

lol superntural is awesome i never miss an episode lol..ahahah

lol my talent in kirtan needs to be a littel polished lol...i need voice lessons lol..and also im getting guitar and dilruba classes lol i want to learning taanti saaj like string instruments lol i just love raag kirtn

yea me too..... the only other show tht i dont miss is 24 and archer lol.... or family guy or that 70s show or two and a half men or any charlie sheen movie or any emilio estevez movie.... lol..... the list keeps goin on i know am spoiled lol

hey what would you do if u have too many hippies in your class??????? lol