Safe from all harm

Holding you, I'm smiling, too

Hush now, my baby

Be still, love, don't cry

Sleep like you're rocked by the stream

Sleep and remember this river lullaby

And I'll be with you when you dream

I'll be with you when you dream

Would be annoying to have all these messages flooding your pm. It's easier just to write all the nonsense in here and I doubt anyone will even read them more than once.

But why can't topics from the Gurbani and inspiration section become as long as topics LIKE this e.g. 'i admit' topic and etc.

Guest peacemaker
Would be annoying to have all these messages flooding your pm. It's easier just to write all the nonsense in here and I doubt anyone will even read them more than once.

But why can't topics from the Gurbani and inspiration section become as long as topics LIKE this e.g. 'i admit' topic and etc.

I don't know, maybe not many people are able to talk about gurbani for that many pages or don't have a great understanding of it.

I don't know, maybe not many people are able to talk about gurbani for that many pages or don't have a great understanding of it.

I think its quite obivious why topics from the gurbani/inspiration section do not go as long as topics that are not related to sikhi.