The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

waheguru sirf ohna di kirpa hi hai... thank you .... it does but i get that alot from lots of people lol... well my dad usually got his from some taksaali singhs ... and he got a few from baba paramjit singh khalsa (anandpur sahib wale).... idk where he got the rest of his chole... they made my bhua ji in india make me some from this tailor guy .. but he made them a bit too small and its not regular chole its like those gatke type like with kaliyan and stuff ... i dont like them

ah i know the type u talking about :s its hard to get them the way u want isnt it unless u are physically there in front of a tailor who knows his job :( the ones ive got arent quite my type either, people have started calling me baba ji and sant ji which makes me feel uncomfortable :( i might have to switch back to 'casual' clothes for a while!

lol... yes i definitely need to go to india for that job.... why do they say that?? ... they say that to my brother as well.. but its kind of part of his name now ... everybody calls him babasingh when it comes to calling him...lol.... kurta pajame are good :D.....but yeah get something made of ur own pasand

I dont know why they call me that! maybe its cos i remain in baana? its sad to see people giving me respect when i most certainly dont deserve it. Anyway, I like kurte pjaame but.. patta ni everytime i wear them it reminds me of nini time :s lol oh Waheguru! Yeah, so chole are due then! btw babasingh is a cute name lol :D suits chote veerji! :D