Rss Suicide Groups

orono

I don't see what problem shiv sena has with the picture being put in Darbar Sahib. Not like we putting it in a Hindu mandir, so they better mind their own business. I hope Sikhs start an agitation to take down pictures of gandhi who called Dasmesh Pita a "misguided patriot", of nehru who called Sikhs a "lawless nation", and how can we forget indra who caused the massacre of so many Sikhs. Take THOSE pictures down! Take them down from every school, college, hospital, government office etc.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't see what problem shiv sena has with the picture being put in Darbar Sahib. Not like we putting it in a Hindu mandir, so they better mind their own business. I hope Sikhs start an agitation to take down pictures of gandhi who called Dasmesh Pita a "misguided patriot", of nehru who called Sikhs a "lawless nation", and how can we forget indra who caused the massacre of so many Sikhs. Take THOSE pictures down! Take them down from every school, college, hospital, government office etc.

there problem is that they fear sikhs will start supporting sant ji with his pictures being up everywhere, and people will bring back chardi kala to the morcha sant ji started. they fear sikhs will eventually break off from india, since gov. prooved they consider us equal hence they go and shoot at guru ji, and our singhs in 1984. they feared sant ji then, and they fear him now. they just want the sikhs to shutup and land keep living like 2second class citizens, and dont want to see us succeed. thats their problem....and that is our problem is that we cant even see sant ji as sant. we cant even realize what he stood for. we cant even realize what our gurus have done for us, for our panth. we cant even realize what our brothers have done for us. but we need to realize all these things...and we need to change ourselvs.....