Rss Suicide Groups

orono

wasnt there already a picture of sant ji in the museum at darbar sahib. im sure i remember seeing it near to the pictures of 13 shaheeds of baisakhi 78, does any one remember seeing that picture or am i just imaging it. what is the big deal now if in fact there was already a picture.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chaklo Gandasey Sir Vadneh!

Being mocked and protesting is shaanti,Sitting on a Thathi Thavi is shaanti,getting shot while peacefully protesting is Shaanti, - now open threats to come into OUR HOLIEST SHRINE ARE BEING MADE, Harmandir Sahib - the Sikh equivilent to Mecca,Jerusalem and the Vatican , would any of the communities who worship those places sit back and tke a threat such as that I believe not.

It's about time the armed resistance came about,all the new generation need is a good leader and way forward,this time we will be much more prepared than in th 80's, not only that we have propganda at the click of a mouse,India will not be able to do any COMPLETE news blackouts due to Mobile technology ,but knowing these bamans they will have something in place to create a blackout,Singhs need to stick together and shake the foundations of Delhi,if the Assamese ,Kashmiris can keep their movements going ,it's about time Sikhs did.

Looking through history is very likely Singhs are someplace getting ready

''RSS Annihilation Wing (RAW) agent''

Waheguru ji ka khalsa,

Waheguru Ji ki Fathe,

Saad sangat ji I think again it is not only RSS or bajrang dal etc but also "Government of India" because Rajinder kaur Bhathal is the main person who is against this Painting of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindra wala and RSS or any other orgenisation can't dare without the backup of Government and Again if any thing happen then only Sikh will get effected not any RSS or any one else.....

Saad Sangat ji its really importent issue at the moment because these RSS and Govrnment people will try to attack Sikhs again as they did in 1984.

Indian govenment don't want Bhindra wala as Hero..

RSS and others just want Sant ji as Terrorist in front of Indian People...

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni ji...

Waheguru ji ka khalsa,

Waheguru Ji ki Fathe,

Waheguru ji ka khalsa,

Waheguru Ji ki Fathe,

Saad sangat ji I think again it is not only RSS or bajrang dal etc but also "Government of India" because Rajinder kaur Bhathal is the main person who is against this Painting of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindra wala and RSS or any other orgenisation can't dare without the backup of Government and Again if any thing happen then only Sikh will get effected not any RSS or any one else.....

Saad Sangat ji its really importent issue at the moment because these RSS and Govrnment people will try to attack Sikhs again as they did in 1984.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa,

Waheguru Ji ki Fathe,

I agree , we Sikhs should have learn't by now The Govt ,RSS,Hindutva = One ,they all have one aim,they are inter related and are the same.Sikhs WAKE UP!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa,

Waheguru Ji ki Fathe,

Waheguru ji ka khalsa,

Waheguru Ji ki Fathe,

I agree , we Sikhs should have learn't by now The Govt ,RSS,Hindutva = One ,they all have one aim,they are inter related and are the same.Sikhs WAKE UP!

Saad Sangat Ji painting is not an issue...

The main issue behind the scene is "How to destroy the Sikhs, How to hurt Sikhs, how to kill them"

And these two crocodiles Badal and Bhathal are the main people who want the benefit of this time

Badal is that person who was in morcha with Sant baba Jarnail ji Bhindra wale and he came out from that Morcha

ANd he is the person who is ruling over punjab at the moment

And Bhatal is " Chamchi of Congress"

She is "Kaur" but I don't think she is "Kaur" she is “loombadi” with the name of SHERNI....

Saad Sangat ji these are the people who are against this painting in one side and on the other hand these are the people who are standing in the favor of Sikhs to put the painting over there and its the Time to spread this news in punjab so this RSS or Goverment or any other can't take benifit of this situation

Because again I will say "if any thing happen then only Sikh will get effected not any RSS or any one else"

Saad Sangat Ji I want your views that what we can do to save those Sikhs who can be the Target of Government and those Sikhs are really innocent and Its our time to do some thing because we are the youth and we have enough resources ....

We all are in forging countries and we can use our "DASBAND" to spread this news in Sikh community in India so that our innocent brothers, sisters and mother can't become the target of Guns of Indian government

Please think Guru Piareo.... and Its time to take action as soon as possible too

In Rozana Spokesman it is said that the RSS are getting suicide groups together to go to Harmandir Sahib to remove the painting of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

lol @suicide groups

its not a laughing matter bro.

somebody anounces on public television infront of everyone, that they gonna take down the picture of Sant ji, we should not be laughing....