Hindutva: The Web Of Fascism In India

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bhai Kaneiya Singh jee one of the most blessed gursikhs in the times of guru gobind singh jee and he must have taken amrit!!

Well, he didn’t take Amrit and never grew his hair:

Sahajdharis have been part of the larger Sikh body since the time of Guru Gobind Singh. Two of them in his own day — Bhai Nand Lal and Bhai Kanhaiya — enjoyed great esteem. Bhai Nand Lal, a great Persian scholar and poet, maintained at Anandpur a langar or refectory open to visitors all the twenty-four hours. Bhai Kanhaiya won the Guru’s admiration and is remembered in the Sikh tradition to this day for the devotion with which he served the wounded in battle, making no distinction between friend and foe.

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Sahajdhari

Why do you find it so har to believe? Ar you so bone headed that you cannot accept a human being to be Sikh without Amrit?

If Dashmesh Pitah could accept Bhai Kanhaiya as a Sikh without Amrit, why can’t you?

If Dashmesh Pitah could accept Bhai Kanhaiya as a Sikh without Amrit, why can't you?

Before I say anything, Muzumdar ji, I am not sure if you are a Sikh as your name sounds Hindu. Don't grab my neck yet, I was born to Hindus as well. If you are a Sikh, have you taken Amrit? I am not asking you to judge you, but if you haven't, how can you say anything about Amrit or those who have taken Amrit? If you haven't felt what it feels after taking Amrit, I am sorry but your words are hollow. If you haven't lived as one lives after taking Amrit, anything you say is pointless and baseless, again, I am sorry to say that.

Dasmesh Pitah, who came on His knees and asked for Amrit, who recited such great mehma of Khalsa in Khalsa Mehma in Sarabloh Granth (Khalsa mero roop hai khaas), you think He would accept it? How can you be so sure? Are you or me at an avastha that we could say such things? And lastly, if Amrit was not important, why would Gurujee even start its concept?

^^^mehtab ji, your right, amrit is important.

obviously if guru ji could accept people with no amrit, then wats the point of starting it...

...there is point..and there is reason....

...but that doesnt mean that he could not love people with no amrit? no!!!....he created amrit for the people....he would want them to take it...its just a matter of time

Mehtab

You post was very wordy, and very pointless. Your only coherent argument was this:

I am not asking you to judge you, but if you haven't, how can you say anything about Amrit

This is the equivalent of me saying: "You have not killed someone, therefore you can have no opinion on murder".

It is stupid and shows a complete lack of brainpower. I can have opinions on whatever I choose, Amrit included, regardless of whether I have taken it or not. Why? Because I have a brain.

In this instance, my brain tells me that if Guru Gobind Singh was cool with Sahajdharis, why are so many 'Amritdharis' today so pathetically cold towards them and reject them from the larger Sikh body?

It's very basic logical thinking; if you can't grasp it, then that's a shame.

Also, to answer you questions, no, I am not Hindu or from Hindu stock. Would it matter if I was? Does your bigotry have no bounds?

Your words have easily given out your feeling of insecurity and inability to back up your claims. The fact that you are defensive suggests that deep down you also have a subtle realization that you are trying to justify something that you know isn't right, yet your ego is getting in the way of you admitting where you are wrong.

This is the equivalent of me saying: "You have not killed someone, therefore you can have no opinion on murder".
You call me brainless yet come up with such a retarded example. Bravo!
I can have opinions on whatever I choose, Amrit included, regardless of whether I have taken it or not. Why? Because I have a brain.
And I can say swimming is useless even if I can't swim. Why? Because I have a brain! Please man! Give an analogy that atleast smells of sense even if it doesn't make any sense!
In this instance, my brain tells me that if Guru Gobind Singh was cool with Sahajdharis, why are so many 'Amritdharis' today so pathetically cold towards them and reject them from the larger Sikh body?
Does your brain have the potential and/or capacity to comprehend what Gurujee was cool with? Really? If that was the case, you wouldn't be posting on this forum and arguing against a maryada started by Gurujee Himself. Looks like your main problem is with "Amritdharis" who look down upon non-Amritdharis. Well these so-called "Amritdharis" are lost themselves. Don't paint everyone with the same brush. Just because some people who have taken Amrit are going against Gurujee's message of equality doesn't mean that Gurujee's blessing of Amrit is uncalled for.
It's very basic logical thinking; if you can't grasp it, then that's a shame.
In fact you should be the one ashamed who is trying to comprehend Gurujee's avastha.
Also, to answer you questions, no, I am not Hindu or from Hindu stock. Would it matter if I was? Does your bigotry have no bounds?
Calling Hindus as a "stock", and then calling me a "bigot" even after I told you I was born a Hindu! You seem to be another Hindu hater on board. Welcome! You are at the right place. Please enjoy the anti Hindu youtube videos posted all over this forum by similar mindsets.

Now on a serious note. You still haven't answered 2 of my key questions. Why would Gurujee start the Amrit ceremony if it wasn't important? Why would He Himself ask for it if it wasn't important? You think those premis of Gurujee, i.e. Bhai Kanhaiyya Ji and Bhai Nand Lal ji (in fact Bhai Kanhaiyya Singh ji and Bhai Nand Singh ji) considered themselves greater/superior to Gurujee and so never took Amrit? Ofcourse Gurujee had love for those who never took Amrit. Why? Because Gurujee is NIRVAIR! But that doesn't demean Amrit. Get that straight!

Two things, that instance when Krishna was with the Gopis, what age was he? Look that up and look up krishan leela.

Sarpanch i agree that some extremist groups such as the Shiv Sena and RSS are a threat to Sikhism if they start mixing thier teachings into gurughars. However if you are douing a thread on terrorist groups then since 9/11 i think you forgot to include muslim groups and of course

Babbar Khalsa and ISYF

What is a terrorist?

1. a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.

2. a person who terrorizes or frightens others.

[http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/terrorist]

According to the second point, that means the Britsh Police are also terrorists!!!