Lost And Drowning

Guest stupid and naive

Guest confused sikh kuri
And once you make that relationship with your Guru and yourself, there will simply never be a need to have a relationship with another.

d_oh.gif

I understand the sentiments expressed by previous posters..but what if ur at a marriageable age?

I guess i am writing because right now i feel so hopeless and depressed about what is going on in my life. I am 31yrs old now and definitely need to be married. But for some reason i am not meeting anyone. When i say not meeting anyone, i mean someone decent. I have met via friends, family, internet etc many ppl ..but either it never goes anywhere, or the guys feel threatened by my education (i am a doctor) or they want something physical (which i am completely against until after marriage). I have met so many liars, and these ironically are all well educated ppl. I am at the point now where i am soo depressed because i dont know what to do..i have acheived alot in my life on all fronts..and i am soo thankful to waheguru for everything he has done for me. At times i feel so guilty for being selfish, but i want to have a family and i dont know what to do? I am scared of ending up with someone whom i dont like or connect with or am forced to be with..i know love isnt everything but shouldnt u at least like the person ur with?

Sometimes when i am driving i think to myself what if i move the car this way or a little that way siyapa mukhay...i am by no means suicidal but its hard to hear the constant...are u married? why arent u married? havent u found anyone yet...i know my mom is frustrated and that hurts me more.

I dont know why God is giving me this test, he has always been there for me and has never let me do a samjhota with my life..but i feel so hopeless..i dont want to be unmarried or just end up with sojmeone for the sake of it.

Will i ever meet someone and settle down to begin a new chapter of my life?

bul chuk maaf karna ji

• 3 weeks later...