Our Duty As Khalsa To Help Others

k_S_T

vaheguroo ji ka khalsa,vaheguroo ji ki fateh!

we all get blessed with amrit di daat,even thought we r so unworthy of it. we all make mistakes but its weird aint it, that when someone in our sangat makes a mistake, instead of trying to help that person, we gossip about them,judge them and turn our backs.

we r meant to be Khalsa, people r meant 2 come 2 us for help, yet we r the 1st ones 2 judge and turn our backs.

Do u think that Dhan Dhan Sahib Sri Guroo Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj would do the same? He forgave cannibals, prosititutes, thieves and murderers. Shouldn't we try 2 do the same? people come 2 us for help and we turn our backs because apparently those people arent children and its their own lives...well the fact is we r all children, and we r all still learning.would dhan dhan sahib sri guroo gobind singh ji maharaj turn his back on anyone?somehow i dont think so

srb icMq quJu pwis swDsMgiq hau qkau ]

sarab chi(n)th thujh paas saadhhasa(n)gath ho thako ||

I place all my worries and anxieties before You; I look to the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, for help.

those same people who fight for the right for a well known prostitute 2 b allowed in2 a gurdwara turn their back on2 their sister. hmm.. i dont think for a minute that they did the wrong thing in that but these people, they wear guroo sahibs bana, big dhumalley and shastar and walk around like khalsa yet when someone taps them on the shoulder, their little sister, who sees these people as her vaday veers and penjis, as gursikhs and khalsae they turn their backs and they say oh im sorry uve just got 2 many issues and ur messed up and we dont want 2 get involved... a penj of mine recently had this experience and i think that this is something for us all to think about

vaheguroo ji ka khalsa,vaheguroo ji ki fateh!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!!!

to the panji..

seek out those who can help=(

not everyone can help or know how to help..its the fact of life. thats why we dont have everyone as social workers, psychologists or doc...everyones different and have different personality/skills. Amritdharis r tryin to live up to the standards of being a khalsa. we in the school and not yet have become the ONE! the true ones! those r very rare.

forgive the ones who lets u down, because thats what we need to do. the thing is,...i might sound very rude and heartless person, but can u forgive them for not being able to help u? isnt that what khalsa does? a gursikh forgives.

now u know that they cant help u yet accept it and find out who really can. its hard to sometimes put one in the shoes of other nd try to help.think about them in that sense. we are human

in ideal world everyone would be able to help in every situation, but if u look at the world its not like that.

what do u need help with? what is going on?

bhul chuk muaff karni

maybe if the situation is explained well ...u could be helpd by the ones who can.

God bless!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!!!

to the panji..

seek out those who can help=(

not everyone can help or know how to help..its the fact of life. thats why we dont have everyone as social workers, psychologists or doc...everyones different and have different personality/skills. Amritdharis r tryin to live up to the standards of being a khalsa. we in the school and not yet have become the ONE! the true ones! those r very rare.

forgive the ones who lets u down, because thats what we need to do. the thing is,...i might sound very rude and heartless person, but can u forgive them for not being able to help u? isnt that what khalsa does? a gursikh forgives.

now u know that they cant help u yet accept it and find out who really can. its hard to sometimes put one in the shoes of other nd try to help.think about them in that sense. we are human

in ideal world everyone would be able to help in every situation, but if u look at the world its not like that.

what do u need help with? what is going on?

bhul chuk muaff karni

maybe if the situation is explained well ...u could be helpd by the ones who can.

God bless!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

i have forgiven them penji but the pain of it is still there...i guess thats what attachment does 2 u

i have forgiven them penji but the pain of it is still there...i guess thats what attachment does 2 u

i know luv it hurts. sometimes a lot! but know that everything that happens in life happns for a reason and makes us stronger.

as many would say...see what u learn from each experience..it helps us grow hana?

hope ur feeling better

much luv

wjkk wjkf!