Sikh Terrorist Wages Holy War Against Islam

Bhai Sahib

Has a Sikh who has committed any terrorist act used the Guru Granth Sahib to justify his actions?

Name me a Muslim who has committed a terrorist act and NOT used the Quran to justify his actions.

Sikh terrorism cannot exist as there is no justification for a terrorist act in the Guru Granth Sahib. This is not the case for Islam. So Islamic terrorism can and does exists. I suppose you know more about Islam than Bin Laden, Al Zawahiri and others like them who can quote the Quran from memory and against whom no Muslim scholar has been able to argue that their methods are not Islamic.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WJKK WJKF

I don't agree with term Sikh Terrorist OR Islamic Terrorism.

WJKK WJKF

I don't agree with the term Sikh Terrorist, but I DO agree with the term Islamic Terrorism.

Instead of appeasing these mohammedans, why don't you and the rest of your ike read the following book.

51FK9GSC2ML._AA240_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Politically-Incorr...8833&sr=8-1

I suppose you know more about Islam than Bin Laden, Al Zawahiri and others like them who can quote the Quran from memory and against whom no Muslim scholar has been able to argue that their methods are not Islamic.

whats the source of this information? im curious to read more about this.

a true sikh of guru gobind singh wouldnt wage a war against the religion of islam. our gurus had respect for all religions, unfortunately people on this forum seem to forget that

The Guru's believed in peoples right to believe in whatever they wanted as long as it did not incite violent, aggressive, detrimental, or criminal actions against anyone. They did not respect many parts of the islamic belief system, such as the veiling of women, halal meat, fasting, jizya, dhimmi status, mohamed having sex with a nine year old girl, him having slave-woman whom he also had sex with, etc etc.

Which brings me to the point…

If I described to you a leader of men, who had imperialistic ambitions, who approved torture, who allowed his men to rape women and kill men, women and children. Who did this in the middle east. Some might think this man to be George Bush, but the man I'm referring to is Mohamed, the imperialist war-lord of the muslims.

Sikh terrorism cannot exist as there is no justification for a terrorist act in the Guru Granth Sahib.

People are people, and they will distort anything and everything. A muslim terrorist is not a moderate muslim, and a sikh terrorist is never a sikh. But realistically, they're both humans, and put under the same violent ideology, they'll use even Buddha to justify their acts...

If Islam and the prophet was so bad, why did the Gurus also enjoy friendship with Muslims and never speak ill of the Islam? Why did they wage war against Imperialists and Tyrants, not the faith itself? Think about it!

well written. too much hatred for islam, which isnt what our gurus taught us.

If Guru Ji, Jesus, Prophet Mohammad, Buddha, etc were to be put in a room together, I highly doubt they would wage war, point fingers or harm one another.

Of course not. When they would come out, Gurujee would come out first, and the others would follow Him wearing Bana and would greet everyone with Fateh :nihungsmile:

ਕਹਤ ਕਬੀਰ ਭਲੇ ਅਸਵਾਰਾ ॥

कहत कबीर भले असवारा ॥

Kahaṯ Kabīr bẖalė asvārā.

Says Kabeer, those are the best riders,

ਬੇਦ ਕਤੇਬ ਤੇ ਰਹਹਿ ਨਿਰਾਰਾ ॥੩॥੩੧॥

बेद कतेब ते रहहि निरारा ॥३॥३१॥

Bėḏ kaṯėb ṯė raheh nirārā. ||3||31||

who remain detached from the Vedas, the Koran and the Bible. ||3||31||

ਛਾਡਿ ਕਤੇਬ ਰਾਮੁ ਭਜੁ ਬਉਰੇ ਜੁਲਮ ਕਰਤ ਹੈ ਭਾਰੀ ॥

छाडि कतेब रामु भजु बउरे जुलम करत है भारी ॥

Cẖẖād kaṯėb rām bẖaj ba­urė julam karaṯ hai bẖārī.

Give up your holy books, and remember the Lord, you fool, and stop oppressing others so badly.

ਕਬੀਰੈ ਪਕਰੀ ਟੇਕ ਰਾਮ ਕੀ ਤੁਰਕ ਰਹੇ ਪਚਿਹਾਰੀ ॥੪॥੮॥

कबीरै पकरी टेक राम की तुरक रहे पचिहारी ॥४॥८॥

Kabīrai pakrī tėk rām kī ṯurak rahė pacẖihārī. ||4||8||

Kabeer has grasped hold of the Lord's Support, and the Muslims have utterly failed. ||4||8||