Controls Everything?

SSA to one and All...

Understanding GOD and his hukam as in this thread is one of the most complex equation MAN has encountered for a long time and it going to remain like this till the end of time.

But I certainly beleive GOD has given MAN the choice to choose betn EVIL or GOOD ....if there would be no Choice.. MANKIND will nt progress and remain stagnant with no technology advancement ... It the power of reasoning that GOD gave us that has given the power to man for devlopment ....why is morning bright and night dark eventually explained the whole solar system and now much beyond that. It is a vague and rough examle but send my idea I hope.

If everything is decided than U wudnt want to transform ur self from a TV watchn Junkie to Gurbani obsessed Gurmukh. It is only because of the choice that we made to understand this life that led to effort towards reading forums like this .

I'm nothing and negligble for understanding the vastness of the Almighty ....but as I said being a Human it is Imperative that I reason out .

Fateh

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

Many thanks for the replies but i am still confused. God must control every aspect of our lives - he controls when we breathe etc - everything! If he do have free will to follow our own egos etc. as many people have stated this denies Gods attributes - doesn't it mean you are saying God isn't perfect, the knower and controller of everything? If you say we have free will to do what we want then this makes God unperfect has he doesn't know everything and thus doesn't know everything because you say its up to us? - Theb you coulsd say oh yeah but God controls our free will - but then we don't have free will do we because he controls it. God must control everything- even our future lifetimes that we don't even know of yet - everything is written. It makes me wonder why we are seperated for life times - beaten, scolded, mutalated by jumdooth when we can't even control our own deeds. Also - i was told there are some souls in the world that'll never reach God? How can this be so?! If God controls us on our actions - he's denying us to ever meet him and join sachkhand and be free from the 5 evils etc- so they have been created for fun?! - Why create something just to never meet you - isn't that cruel?

I am soo sorry if i have offended anyone - as this wasn't my intention. - This has really shook me to the foundations.

Many thanks,

VJKK VJKF!

gurufateh ji

well sometimes i feel that way too. like i think about y God would create someone n punish them.Then i remember Jap Ji sahib n my mind is set free.In Sri Japji Sahib it says

ketia dukh bhukh sad mar eh dat bhi tere datar meaning so many of us endure pain and hunger but these too are Gods blessings

we are all part of God n i believe we will someday merge into him but till than we endure the pain and this pain teaches our souls

someone once told me when i was sad that God is like an old time punjabi clothes washer (dhobi)

the way that the dhobi beats clothes with a stick to get the stains out and the out fit gets clean

thats the same way we endure sukh and dukh and life n death till our souls become strong n become one with god

believe it or not in reality it is all his gifr n God can never do cruel every thing id good

everything God does is either good to us or good for us

tc ji hope this helps

guru rakha :s