Lets Not 4get....

VJKK VJKF

i have many issues which i think should be discussed:

i was watching 'planet earth' one day, and it was really fasinating. this is because on this documentray it showed animals all over the world, even the ones u wouldn never expect. this got me thinking... that we ALL have been in one of those animals lifes in our past. i also believe that this human birth is REALLY precious, and sangat jee we shouldnt waste a second.

the following tuk:

pRwxI qUM AwieAw lwhw lYix ]

praanee thoo(n) aaeiaa laahaa lain ||

O mortal, you came here to earn a profit.

lgw ikqu kuPkVy sB mukdI clI rYix ]1] rhwau ]

lagaa kith kufakarrae sabh mukadhee chalee rain ||1|| rehaao ||

What useless activities are you attached to? Your life-night is coming to its end. ||1||Pause||

i find this tuk really effective because it gets u thinking, we spend most of our time socailising and do lots of stuff which dont include vaheguru, yet we never think that vaheguru is right infront of us.

iPrq iPrq pRB AwieAw pirAw qau srnwie ]

firath firath prabh aaeiaa pariaa tho saranaae ||

After wandering and wandering, O God, I have come, and entered Your Sanctuary.

nwnk kI pRB bynqI ApnI BgqI lwie ]1]

naanak kee prabh baenathee apanee bhagathee laae ||1||

This is Nanak's prayer, O God: please, attach me to Your devotional service. ||1||

this tuk: ^^ sums it all up, after wandering in 8.4 million incarnations we have been blessed in human form, so ask urself.... ' have i acheived what i came for'?

once at the gurdwara, a gianijee made a short speech, he said that whilst we were standing infront of vaheguru, begging for hands, ears, legs, a tounge, ..we wanted human form to get over our mistakes...... gianijee said, ' so how have u used these?'

its true:

tounge: whats the point in tasting worldy stuff? y use tounge for pleasure? use ur tounges to taste the sweet essence of gurujees bani, use ur tounge to praise vaheguru

ears: dont use ears to do nindya, or listen to stuff that has no menaing (songs) infact... listen to vahegurus keertan... keertan of our lords praise.

eyes: make use of ur eyes, do nitnem in the mornings, make ur eyes ppure by reading bani,

so, we asked vaheguru for all these.... and ask urslef.. have i used these in the right way?

hIry jYsw jnmu hY kaufI bdly jwie ]1]

heerae jaisaa janam hai kouddee badhalae jaae ||1||

Human life is such a precious jewel, but it is being lost in exchange for a mere shell. ||1||

^^^ so sangat jee, lets make every swaas we are blessed with safal..... jap naam, make the effort for amritvela and lets become children of vaheguru.

our pitta Guru Gobind singh jee, sacrifised his whole family for khalsa, .. for us....

if gurujee didint do all that, 2day we wud not have been where we r today.

and what did gurujee ask from us?

AMRIT.............. and look at us 2day (all includes myself too) we say, '' we'll ahve amrit when vaheguru does kirpa'' ... well if u think about it.... vaheguru is doing kirpa..... what more do u need?

amritvela: we r too lazy to get up, or we will consider one day that yeh i will get up ... but our life is short, gurujee asked us to do this, gurujee sacrifised soo much for khalsa... and what do we have to give?

so lets jap naam, make every second useful, in giani thajur singh jees katha, giaini je said how only the amount of naam u japped helps u in the end, no mates, no family NOTHING.... even mountains give u way if u have naam. jamdoots wont come near u if u jap naam:

suix suix iehu mnu inrmlu hovY ktIAY kwl kI PwsI rwm ]

sun sun eihu man niramal hovai katteeai kaal kee faasee raam ||

Listening, listening to these, this mind becomes spotless and pure, and the noose of Death is cut.

so lets jap naam, get up at amritvela, and lets build a jeevan, :s

so just posted some of my thoughts, to share, so we all realise y we really are in human birth.

:D

kir bMdy qU bMdgI ijcru Gt mih swhu ]3]

kar ba(n)dhae thoo ba(n)dhagee jichar ghatt mehi saahu ||3||

O human being, meditate on the Lord, as long as there is breath in your body. ||3||

VJKK VJKF

Life is VERY precious and we should enjoy every moment of it as well as do naam simran with every breath. We only hav this chance otherwise we will hav to wait 84 lakh lifetimes wich will take 7and half Arab saal to complete, so remember Waheguru and make ur life worth sumthing...dont jus b sum1 who lives and one day will die...do sumthing that once u die ppl will always rember u and say "Gurmukh janam savar dargai chalai".