List Of R S S Members

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So by the same logic, Am I a Muslim because I went to an Interfaith meeting held at a mosque and talked about Sikhism?? I was also presented with a set of books including the Quran translations...??? grin.gifgrin.gif

Just because some Sikhs were present at an event where there's pictures of Krishna or Shiv, doesn't make them RSS!!

So by the same logic, Am I a Muslim because I went to an Interfaith meeting held at a mosque and talked about Sikhism?? I was also presented with a set of books including the Quran translations...??? grin.gifgrin.gif

Just because some Sikhs were present at an event where there's pictures of Krishna or Shiv, doesn't make them RSS!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMWEJDfqBxM

I say nothing more

Singh keep up, Biggiw was Congress, he then did the fashionable thing among blacks and converted to Islam. Upon "finding" Islam he got in with a group of known Jihadhis, who introduced him to a Mr B. Laden who took him under his wing. Biggie Laden, as he became known was instrumental (no not the music) in spreading Talibans mssage subliminally in his music

even fi it is itnerfaith, they best thing they could do is not have chairs in gurdwara :D

The Sant Samaj, also known as "Gurmit Sidhant Pracharak Sant Samaj" is literally a union of sants, babas, and deras modeled after a Hindu organization with a similar name. Although some of the representatives of the Samaj are practicing Amritdharis, a great portion of them ascribe to the Sanatanist beliefs of the Udasees and Nirmalas. Their empathy of Sanatinist practices has brought them head-to-head with the mainstream Sikh community when they created their own Sikh Rahit Maryada in the late 1990s, then recently opposed both the NanakShahi Calendar and allowing of Sikh women to perform sewa within the precincts of Sri Darbar Sahib.

Despite their differences on other matters, the RSS, which also opposed the NanakShahi Calendar, saw the Samaj as a natural ally and has kept close contact with its leadership over the last several years. The details of most of these meetings have been kept secret while some details have been leaked out in the mainstream press.