~member Photo Thread~

Surinderjit

look at those bones showing. oye tu roti pani khaiya kar yaar. start working out or something.

and about the dastaar. um thats just a smaller dastaar i wearing when going to sleep. like it only 2 meters i think. and its easy, just keep wrapping it around. lol. not much to it i guess.

my regular dastaars are bigger, i gotta find some pics tho.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea. u gotta have the joora kinda in the front. thats how mine is. u see in the picture the the center of the dastaar is kinda pointy lil bit, thats where my joora is. the first lar of the dastaar, u can tuck in ur joora, and the next ones u can just keep going from there.

sangat jeo.. i have long story coming into sikh..

in this picture i am in the right.. with green sweater.. this pic is from about 2 years ago..

all of the other people are my cousins.. i lived with them since i was 2 years old... and came to america together and went to school together and chilled together.. but now i don't even talk to them, i am not saying this out of EGO, but our thinking, way at looking things changed, and they don't wanna listen to me.. and want to live their life their own ways.. and this is the reason they are always hurt, always sad, scared, and god knoews wut they are up to these days.. the big reason they don't wanna come into sikhi is cuz MAYA.. they are rich, its hard to believe, buy like new cars every couple of months.. so vaheguru is keeping them bzy in cars, girls, alcahol, and vaheguru knows wut else they do.. sangat jeo please do ardass my cousins, and with vaheguru ji;s kirpa they become singhs one day too...

post-18509-1235873901.jpg

and this is me now.. neva thougth that i would change like this... but everything is in vaheguru ji's hand...so we cant stop it... first i want to thank dhan Dhan Dhan sri guru granth sahib ji for showing this papi right path and i want to be honest.. i got a lot of insperation from Sant Ranjit Singh Ji (DhandrianWale),, AKJ singhs,, and Dhan Dhan Baba Jarnail Singh ji.. and all the other chardikala sangat around me..

post-18509-1235873888_thumb.jpg

hopefully other sangat get insperation from this and come back to sikhi take Khande Bate Da Amrit..

soorry if said anyhitng wrong, please forgive me

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh.!

Sukhdev veerji, you have got some amazing kirpa man !

May waheguru shower more kirpa on you and your family.

DW too much veerji, I have got 5 Bhuas, 1 Chacha, 2 Mamas and 4 Massis.

All togheter I have got 21 male cousins and 6 female cousins. Believe me, NONE of them is into Sikhi... When I'm with my male cousins, my chardikala (if I have any) just vanishes and I start thinking like them for a moment.. (Most of them are in India)

In 2001, 14 cousins out of 20 (1 was born just last year) were Keshdharis. Now in 2007, 6 cousins out of the 20 remained Keshdhari, while 1 mona had kept his hair (not out of religious interest, just because he was in Khalsa college, and when he dropped out, he liked the appearence, so he kept it). I havent been to India since 2007, but still I have got news that 2 more have cut there kesh... Making 5 cousins out of 21 keshdhari (and believe me, there are like 2-3 that were begging me to cut their hair, as their parents will beat them if they did)

Just see bhaji, I have got no real Sikh in my family... How sad should I be? Wish one of my cousins had a U-turn like you (only kirpa is needed, with Kirpa everything happens)

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

WJKK WJKf

i got a lot of insperation from Sant Ranjit Singh Ji (DhandrianWale),, AKJ singhs,, and Dhan Dhan Baba Jarnail Singh ji.. and all the other chardikala sangat around me..

i know so many singhs who took Amrit because of Baba Ranjit Singh ji!! Sant Jarnail Singh ji's amazing!!! And AKJs - have to love akhand kirtan :D -- good stuff there bhaji!!

:vaheguru: