If Your Days Were Numbered, Would You Live Your Life Differently?.

the issue here is seeing death and life as two separate objects.............life is a journey to daeth, and the kind of death we have is based on the journey.............death is simply the next phase of this journey.............

Event occur to shake to soul to seeing past the illusion..........either we so entrapped in the illusion we seek liberation, cures, happy endings in falsehood but once we realise nothing is in ours hands.............life begins to take on a new meaning............when living becomes obsure..........the physical eyes closes and the eyes to the soul begin to awaken.........

just my two cents

bhul chuck maafi

Here's me being a hypocrite - I would definitely live differently.

what would u change that u feel u cant at the moment?

It's not that I can't change it, it's that I'm too lazy and too much of a moorakh to even try - I'd stop wasting my time by lazing around all day doing nothing and do more simran, kirtan, seva, paath etc. However I probably wouldn't stop going to skool or talking to my friends.

basically I'd do the below:

count each day as a blessing, do each nitnem as if it ur last, love everyone, see waheguru in all and treat this world as u would if u were a guest as someones house.........