Drug Users

Guest koolsingh

Guest koolsingh

Wjkk wjkf

sangat ji our Sikh panth is in a real bad state this is in my eyes the reason for this is in my school there are lot of Sikh drug users and just recently 2 of my friends started smoking when I found out I was shocked and me and my m8 told our 2 friends to stop smoking and told them it against guru jis teaching they accepted it was wrong and told us they will stop and then just last week they started smoking again and the whole school was talking about it me and my m8 got annoyed we told our 2 friends 3 times stop smoking but they don’t listen it goes in one ear and comes out the other so I what to now the next course of action I should take any ideas sangat ji

make your friends read the long-term affects of whatever drugs their smoking :TH:

This Shabad is by Bhagat Kabeer Ji in Salok Kabeer Jee on Pannaa 1377

kbIr BWg mwCulI surw pwin jo jo pRwnI KWih ]

kabeer bhaa(n)g maashhulee suraa paan jo jo praanee khaa(n)hi ||

Kabeer, those mortals who consume marijuana, fish and wine

qIrQ brq nym kIey qy sBY rswqil jWih ]233]

theerathh barath naem keeeae thae sabhai rasaathal jaa(n)hi ||233||

- no matter what pilgrimages, fasts and rituals they follow, they will all go to hell. ||233||

and just out of curiousity are ur friends keshdari or amritdharee? no offence lol

Let them make their own mistakes. You strenghthen your jeevan, make yourself spiritually stronger. The reason we can't get through to people is because of our lack of collective kamai. Because our Sikhi is weak we struggle to inspire others. I have been there!! I see Gursikhs with alcoholic brothers or parents or children. Unfortunate as it is, this is the way the cookie crumbles, this is Kalyug and these are dunyavi thinking individuals.

Work on your personal relationship with Maharaj and beg for Sarbat Da Bhalla. I am sure everything will eventually fall in to place.

make your friends read the long-term affects of whatever drugs their smoking :TH:

This Shabad is by Bhagat Kabeer Ji in Salok Kabeer Jee on Pannaa 1377

kbIr BWg mwCulI surw pwin jo jo pRwnI KWih ]

kabeer bhaa(n)g maashhulee suraa paan jo jo praanee khaa(n)hi ||

Kabeer, those mortals who consume marijuana, fish and wine

qIrQ brq nym kIey qy sBY rswqil jWih ]233]

theerathh barath naem keeeae thae sabhai rasaathal jaa(n)hi ||233||

- no matter what pilgrimages, fasts and rituals they follow, they will all go to hell. ||233||

and just out of curiousity are ur friends keshdari or amritdharee? no offence lol

Wjkk wjkf

no the friends of mine that is taking drugs have cut hair

no offence taken lol