My Story

Sat SRI AKAL

***TO MODs, please dont move this thread to Gupt because i would like to confess my unlimited sins in front of the sangat****.

Born into the family of sikhs, at the age of 8 an innocent kid got into masterbation when my elder cousin explain to me what sex was and masterbation etc..i tried it that time, must have find it enjoyable so carried on and on. I belong to sikh family my father kept full beard and no one cut hair or shave in my entire generation. At 15 i got into wrong crowd, start drinking then start smoking then got into drugs. I would be rude to everyone, i was maha ahankaari, i am still am but back then i would think i am the top man!!! I did not know anything about GOD, all i knew was that i belonged to sikh family, we werent suppose to cut hairs and we have 11 gurus. Thats about it!!! Sometimes i would say to my girlfriend, i dont believe in GOD. why believe in something that i dont see. Went out with lot of girls, cheated on them, break their hearts. Got rid of my hair and beard, hurt my family. To make things worster i would go get high and come home drugged up to hurt my parents more. I would make my mum cry a lot.

I was only 18, i was regularly heavy marijuana smoker, there was point i even tried coke. One day, at night at amrit vela while i was asleep, i felt unlimited energy in my head (around the third eye), it felt like my head was going to blow up any second, there is no limit to how much power it was. it only lasted a few secs then i woke up scared. I left all drugs overnight, completly stopped talking to the wrong crowd. I dont know what happeneded but a person who did not anything about GOD, did not belive etc overnight i was so thirsty for GOD darshan. I was desperate to meet God. I left my hair and beard everything. I started reading SGGS ji translations to see what Guru Ji told us. Since then i have been trying to fight these 5 evils and meet my beloved husband lord.

There are many times i come across "that GOD is merciful, once he becomes mericul even sinners are saved". i am a good example of this, all i have done in my life is sin and sin but still the unlimited forgiver forgived me. He forgive me in 1 sec. He lead me to the True Guru, now its my duty from here to fight these evils and win over the mind. I hope i defeat the 5 evils some day, so i can meet GOD some day rolleyes.gif That day will the best day of my life, after that i die whatever i dont care. But just for once i want to see him face to face:D i hope that comes true one day. That is my one wish.

Sometimes i find it funny, its a joke really. the whole world is really a joke, we are just characters really, hes got the remote control, he does whatever he wishes to anytime. There was time when i was 2pac wanna be, and now i want to become dust of everyone feet. HAHA.

I pray that all of us are united with our beloved LORD and we merge into him forever. Only love for him shall not go as a waste. Only marriage to him shall last forever.

Dust of your feet

forgive this paapi for my unlimited mistakes.

Sat SRI AKAL

***TO MODs, please dont move this thread to Gupt because i would like to confess my unlimited sins in front of the sangat****.

Born into the family of sikhs, at the age of 8 an innocent kid got into masterbation when my elder cousin explain to me what sex was and masterbation etc..i tried it that time, must have find it enjoyable so carried on and on. I belong to sikh family my father kept full beard and no one cut hair or shave in my entire generation. At 15 i got into wrong crowd, start drinking then start smoking then got into drugs. I would be rude to everyone, i was maha ahankaari, i am still am but back then i would think i am the top man!!! I did not know anything about GOD, all i knew was that i belonged to sikh family, we werent suppose to cut hairs and we have 11 gurus. Thats about it!!! Sometimes i would say to my girlfriend, i dont believe in GOD. why believe in something that i dont see. Went out with lot of girls, cheated on them, break their hearts. Got rid of my hair and beard, hurt my family. To make things worster i would go get high and come home drugged up to hurt my parents more. I would make my mum cry a lot.

I was only 18, i was regularly heavy marijuana smoker, there was point i even tried coke. One day, at night at amrit vela while i was asleep, i felt unlimited energy in my head (around the third eye), it felt like my head was going to blow up any second, there is no limit to how much power it was. it only lasted a few secs then i woke up scared. I left all drugs overnight, completly stopped talking to the wrong crowd. I dont know what happeneded but a person who did not anything about GOD, did not belive etc overnight i was so thirsty for GOD darshan. I was desperate to meet God. I left my hair and beard everything. I started reading SGGS ji translations to see what Guru Ji told us. Since then i have been trying to fight these 5 evils and meet my beloved husband lord.

There are many times i come across "that GOD is merciful, once he becomes mericul even sinners are saved". i am a good example of this, all i have done in my life is sin and sin but still the unlimited forgiver forgived me. He forgive me in 1 sec. He lead me to the True Guru, now its my duty from here to fight these evils and win over the mind. I hope i defeat the 5 evils some day, so i can meet GOD some day rolleyes.gif That day will the best day of my life, after that i die whatever i dont care. But just for once i want to see him face to face:D i hope that comes true one day. That is my one wish.

Sometimes i find it funny, its a joke really. the whole world is really a joke, we are just characters really, hes got the remote control, he does whatever he wishes to anytime. There was time when i was 2pac wanna be, and now i want to become dust of everyone feet. HAHA.

I pray that all of us are united with our beloved LORD and we merge into him forever. Only love for him shall not go as a waste. Only marriage to him shall last forever.

Dust of your feet

forgive this paapi for my unlimited mistakes.

Well, good luck to you and for admitting this too the sangat, we all have flaws and we all have to fight the 5 vices. Funny how I was speaking to a friend today in the morning and he goes he becomes so angry (karodh) that he could kill someone, I happen to just say waheguru, he goes what, I said waheguru, he calmed down on the phone, I happen to tell him to remain quiet in petty arguments and jaap naam, or even at least say waheguru, in this way you would not utter nonesense and also your tongue would be controlled.

With these tongues my friend, each and everyone of us at a point have lost close friends and family members, and then we regret afterwards.

In the other vices too we are lost in thinking about the all day and everyday! One way out and one way ticket is Nanak Naam Jahaaj hai, charay so utray paar! One who can get on Nanaks plane to waheguru is liberated of all vices. I would like to salute those people who have reached liberation!

I cannot forgive you, I myself not controllable either, only waheguru can forgive all of us.

Good luck in your endeavour!

Waheguru, Dhan Teri Sikhi!

Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj gave Sikhi to the likes of people society would class as "misfits".

Sajan Thug, the equivalent of a Serial Killer, and Kauda Rakshash, someone we would probably call a psychopath in this day an age. Where we humans would fail on contributing any support to these people Sikhi will always support them....Those negative thinkers will always think Sikhi is failing, but reading examples like this how could we even think that!!

SATSRIAKAL

:@

You are a one very lucky & fortunate man ... but not every1's earlier karams are like you. If you get time, plz do some ardas for me too

thx

SATSRIAKAL

bruv, i dont know about my previous lives but in this life i haven't done any good karams at all. Only sins and sins but when 1 great lord becomes merciful, even the sinners are saved. If the lord becomes merciful, the manmukh walks on the path. If the lord grants his grace, even a sinner is blessed with the dust of the Satguru's feet.

i will do ardaas for you, you should do it yourself. I am no one special, no one is special for God, GOD is single vision, he loves us all equally. He listens to all of us. :)

dust of your feet