Baru Sahib Camp 2008

Azaad

Sangat ji , the camp is a life changing experience, i went last year and took amrit there, i didn’t even think i would ever take that step in life, its a grate month out in India . you can learn lots of things, on the 1st day we will give you a assessment and see your level of education in sikhi, then we will make a program to suit you. at the moment the camp its getting booked up very quick, so if you want to go pls let me know, i have only around 70 places left and people are booking every day. so if you want to book you can ring me on 07500 430 339

remember: A Sikh is a Sikh by learning , the same way a DR has to study for his title , every Sikh has a duty to learn about there religion !!! THIS MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IS SIKHI. (my personal Comment and view)

Learn the Dharma of this age, O Siblings of Destiny

all understanding is obtained from the Perfect Guru

if anyone wants to book or has any questions ring 07500 430 449

From

Tejinder Singh

Kalgidhar Trust UK

07500 430 449

www.kalgidhartrust.org.uk

Sangat ji , the camp is a life changing experience, i went last year and took amrit there, i didn’t even think i would ever take that step in life, its a grate month out in India . you can learn lots of things, on the 1st day we will give you a assessment and see your level of education in sikhi, then we will make a program to suit you. at the moment the camp its getting booked up very quick, so if you want to go pls let me know, i have only around 70 places left and people are booking every day. so if you want to book you can ring me on 07500 430 339

remember: A Sikh is a Sikh by learning , the same way a DR has to study for his title , every Sikh has a duty to learn about there religion !!! THIS MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IS SIKHI. (my personal Comment and view)

From

Tejinder Singh

Kalgidhar Trust UK

07500 430 449

From

Tejinder Singh

Kalgidhar Trust UK

07500 430 449

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

guys not long left to book your places, limited places left !!! so if you want to go get in touch.

also we will be doing presentations around gurdwaras.

27th April @12 - 1.30pm Sri Guru Singh Sabha ~ Hounslow

11th May @ 12-1.30pm Ramgharia Sikh Temple ~ Birmingham, Grahm Street

talks on Education and Sikhi

so come down !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ANY MORE BOOKINGS PLEASE FILL IN APPLICATION FORMS FROM THE WEBSITE

WWW.KALGIDHARTRUST.ORG.UK

AND EMAIL IT BACK ALL INFO IS ON THE WEBSITE

I MUST STATE THAT IT IS 1ST COME 1ST SERVE AS THERE ARE VERY LIMITED PLACES LEFT

LAST BOOKINGS ARE TO BE MADE BY THE 16TH JUNE

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Are there any places left, i would really love to go, it is a beautiful, life changing experience, i would love to have the chance to experience this camp. Please reply.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

ANY MORE BOOKINGS PLEASE FILL IN APPLICATION FORMS FROM THE WEBSITE

WWW.KALGIDHARTRUST.ORG.UK

AND EMAIL IT BACK ALL INFO IS ON THE WEBSITE

I MUST STATE THAT IT IS 1ST COME 1ST SERVE AS THERE ARE VERY LIMITED PLACES LEFT

LAST BOOKINGS ARE TO BE MADE BY THE 16TH JUNE