Nature Pays Homage To Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Once Baba Harnam Singh Sahib was sitting in meditation under a tree, some distance to the North of a village called Siriewale. He used to keep his face covered. Some young boys came that side and sat near Him. They requested Him to uncover His face. They also questioned Him as to why He was keeping His face covered. On their insistence, Baba Ji politely told them that the time was not yet ripe to uncover his face, because everything dry that came under His gaze would catch fire. Not realising, the implication of this remark, a couple of boys removed the cloth covering Baba Ji's face. No sooner was this done, than the whole village, and all the the dry crops stacked in it instantly caught fire. The Boys ran helter skelter in panic as did the villagers who knew not the cause of such a devastating fire. When errant boys told the elders the strange tale, they came running to Baba Ji and falling prostrate at His holy feet, begged for forgiveness. Most compassionate Baba Ji just looked at the sky. The sky thundered with a frightening sound of lightning and instantly followed a ferocious heavy downpour. Now the villagers ran to the village to salvage their belongings from heavy rain. Later when they went back to thank Baba Ji and to pay their homage to him, they found the place deserted. Baba Ji was no more there. He had already left. It was many years later that one of the villagers came to Bhuchon and recognised Baba Ji. Such was the intensity of the divine glow on His holy face. God of Rain and God of Fire rolled at the holy feet of Baba Harnam Singh Ji Maharaj in total submissiveness. Such was the Glory of the powerful sage of Bhuchon Kalan.

From: http://www.babanandsinghsahib.org/babaharn...nghji/main4.htm

y wud everything go on fire?

it doesnt sound true

but

i wasnt there, so i cant say its not true right?

but a lot of stories people do make up to try to add glory to peole

some people just plain lie

obivusly no one can say this is a lie, or true

its just that type of story

but y wud everything go on fire?

y wud everything go on fire?

it doesnt sound true

but

i wasnt there, so i cant say its not true right?

but a lot of stories people do make up to try to add glory to peole

some people just plain lie

obivusly no one can say this is a lie, or true

its just that type of story

but y wud everything go on fire?

I will post some other sakhis which have been told by various Brahmgyanis about Baba Harnaam Singh Ji later on. Hopefully these will help address your concerns.

Dhan Dhan Sant Baba Harnaam Singh Jee Bhuchon Wale

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

APDF - can't wait for you to post more such Saakhis about Baba Jee :@

Waheguroo

GuruManeyoGranth, unfortunately midway through our football game last night I managed to fracture a couple of bones in my left hand. We are trying to use that as an excuse for a rematch – lost 7-4. Anyways these few sentences took about 15 minutes to type so I think you might have to wait a while before the sakhis of Sant Baba Harnaam Singh Ji appear. Btw tying a dastaar one handed is quite an experience with interesting results.