Amritvela

Surinderjit

the panj pyaareh told me u can do nitnem phaat from like 12-6. they said u can stay up and do it then sleep. thats what i do stay up till 1/2 and then do it then. then i go to sleep i dont think im doing anything wrong by doing that...apart from sleeping very late/early in teh morning

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can always wake up, it's the getting out of bed I can't do tongue.gif

I think it's more desirable to wake up during Amrit Vela coz it kinda seems more lyk morning than night, bt I don't think there's anyfink wrong wiv staying up later - wat else u meant to do wen u been to a raensbai?

the panj pyaareh told me u can do nitnem phaat from like 12-6. they said u can stay up and do it then sleep. thats what i do stay up till 1/2 and then do it then. then i go to sleep i dont think im doing anything wrong by doing that...apart from sleeping very late/early in teh morning

Certainly, there is nothing wrong with this. However, it will be difficult to go to early morning classes, go go to work etc. The schedule that you have does not fit in with the everyday world. It might work now, but later on it will be harder to change b/c you are making your habit more pukka.

i can;t get up at amritvela =[

i tried going to sleep really early to get up at 2-3 a, and i tried sleeping as little as 2 hours.. and nothing works. yes i have an alarm clock, but when its time to get up, i just can't.

it's leading to alot of self hate.. please help?

EDIT" also any shabads to g t up at amritvela, any tips, etc to help... thanks guys.. i really wanna get up at amritvela but can't. hence the negativity.

Gurfatehji,

I too face the same problem in the morning. I know amritvela can not be substituted by any other part of the day. But what to do.. ??