Sikh Community Call For The Ban On The Fascist Extremist Terrorists Rss (rashtirya Swayamsevak Sangh) In Uk

chani111

I think we should also ban this from happening. Its a copy paste from another forum.

"Celebrations Mark 150 Years Since First Call for Home Rule in India on Basant Panchmi at House of Lords

This was a joint event to commemorate the peace building qualities of the Satguru Ram Singh in his non-violent opposition to British rule in India. It was organised by Amarjeet-singh Bhamra who has written the report below.

Celebrations Mark 150 Years Since First Call for Home Rule in India on Basant Panchmi at House of Lords

On Wednesday 27th February 2008, Lord King of West Bromwich organized a landmark programme to applaud tributes and respects to Satguru Ram Singh on His 192nd birth anniversary. The celebrations were supported by Hindu Council UK and Universal Peace Federation.

The birth place of India's independence is Sri Bhaini Sahib, in Punjab, where on Thursday 3rd February 1816, holy incarnation of Satguru Ram Singh took place during Basant Panchmi.

The Sikh faith is the religion of 'Gurus' and its core belief in 'Nam' (mantra). Unlike predecessor incarnations (avtars) of God, Sikh Gurus were not born to affluent parents as Raja Lord Ram or Lord Buddha. Satguru Nanak Dev was a son of a village Hindu Patwari (accountant) and His message was the same to whoever came to Him. Nam japo (meditate), kirt karo (work hard) and vand ke chhako (share one's earnings with others). Sikh Guru's sympathised with the poor, downtrodden, neglected and the unprivileged.

In England, since its civil war, religion has played a minor role in politics while the tradition of religion (or guidance) in the running of Sate has not proved unusual in India. All the great movements in India have begun with a new spiritual thought and usually a new religious activity including Guru Nanak Dev's Sikh religion.

Satguru Ram Singh's contribution lay in re-building the confidence in the Khalsa at a time when it had suffered a humiliating defeat in the hands of the British. No one could think that the pomp and glory of the Durbar of Maharaja Ranjit Singh would fade into oblivion.

For uprooting fear and wickedness from the minds of the Indian society 12th Sikh Master, Satguru Ram Singh injected courage, determination, service and sacrifice into the body of politics of the country. He made His Sikhs a part and parcel of an army of patriots. The teachings of Satguru Ram Singh were so effective that patriotism was revived amongst the masses and they considered an honour to sacrifice their lives joyfully for their motherland. Within 10 years of its inception the reformed Namdhari Sikhs claimed over a million ardent followers.

Members of both House of Lords and House of Commons, politicians and leaders of various organizations in the United Kingdom, praised and honoured Satguru Ram Singh, who on the eve of the festival of Baisakhi, 12th April 1857, hoisted the white triangular flag of the Kuka or Indian Independence Movement at Sri Bhaini Sahib, in Punjab, India

It was this single act of defiance that, combined with the first ever recorded use of the political tool of the boycott, heralded the beginning of a 90-year movement of non-violent passive resistance, non co-operation and peaceful civil disobedience, that ended with the British Raj leaving India in 1947.

Amarjeet-singh Bhamra, who helped to organise the celebrations at the House of Lords, said 'Satguru Ram Singh launched an unrelenting mission of social deliverance, economical uplift, political emancipation and religious salvation it brought for mankind.'

The following Resolutions were unananimously passed:

1. Establish the recognition and installation a permanent monument to Satguru Ram Singh, a tribute to the spirit of compassionate resistance in London.

2. Install at the Houses of Parliament, a remembrance plaque on Satguru Ram Singh's first ever call for non-violence home rule as the master planner of the freedom movement in India. It was a single act of defiance that combined with the first ever recorded use of the political tool of the boycott.

Speakers included:

The Lord King of West Bromwich

The Lord Dholakia of Waltham Brooks OBE, DL

Verindra Sharma MP, Southall and Ealing

Dr J C Sharma, Chairman, Hindu Council UK,

Robin Marsh, Secretary General, Universal Peace Federation

The Mayor of Waltham Forest, Cllr Liaquat Ali

Deepak Dogra, Editorial Advisor - A Mystic World

Pritiam Singh Chaggar, Broadcaster, Asian Star Slough

Dr Shiv Pande, Hindu Council UK

Surjit Singh Jeet, Historian, Namdhari Sangat UK

Chris Gopaul, Mauritius Hindu Community UK

Dr Raghunandan Sharma, Ayurveda Bodywork Consortium

Dr M Farrukh Hussain, Vice President, India Muslim Association UK

Parminder S Dhariwal, Editor - A Mystic World

Samina Bilal, Urdu/Punjabi Poet

Gurpal Gill, Valmiki Society UK

Ravi Jain, Creative Advisor - A Mystic World

Mahanta Srishta, Nepali Community UK

Manjit Singh Matharu from Phagwara, Punjab, India

Kamal Bedi, Editorial Advisor - A Mystic World

Margaret Ali, Director, Universal Peace Federation

Amarjeet-singh Bhamra

(Pic 0013 The Lord King of West Bromwich delivering the keynote speech)

End"

Who's worse the RSS or Congress - the events of 1984 were primarily Congress led operations?

Love him or loathe him - Khushwant Singh expressed his gratitude to the Hindus when saying:“It was the Congress leaders who instigated mobs in 1984 and got more than 3000 people killed. I must give due credit to RSS and the BJP for showing courage and protecting helpless Sikhs during those difficult days. BJP party leader Atal Bihari Vajpayee himself intervened at a couple of places to help poor taxi drivers.” The Bharatiya Janata Party strongly condemned the riots.

They are one and the same,they can commit muder while at the same time condemn it ,the pattern is the same 1984 Delhi,2002 Gujarat ,these are 2 Sides to one SINGLE coin,and are offspring of one - Brahmanvadh

post-5401-1205838495_thumb.jpg

Sarpanch, do you even know the person whom Manmohan Singh is bowing to? That is the saint from the Swami Narayan sect of Gujarat. I have personally met this saint and his followers, and they do NOT have ANYTHING to do with the RSS from what I know, they do NOT even ask a non-Hindu visiting their prayer sessions to convert to Hinduism, rather encourage him/her to study and follow his/her own religion properly. One of their saints came to my place after my dad invited them, and he made his followers sit on the floor, and asked me sit next to him out of respect for Sikhi saroop. He himself told me about how a Christian once visited their prayers and was interested to become a Hindu, however they asked him their aim is not to convert people, and urged him to study Christianity and follow it properly.

Make sure you do your homework before spitting what runs in your veins: VENOM!

Sarpanch, do you even know the person whom Manmohan Singh is bowing to? That is the saint from the Swami Narayan sect of Gujarat. I have personally met this saint and his followers, and they do NOT have ANYTHING to do with the RSS from what I know, they do NOT even ask a non-Hindu visiting their prayer sessions to convert to Hinduism, rather encourage him/her to study and follow his/her own religion properly. One of their saints came to my place after my dad invited them, and he made his followers sit on the floor, and asked me sit next to him out of respect for Sikhi saroop. He himself told me about how a Christian once visited their prayers and was interested to become a Hindu, however they asked him their aim is not to convert people, and urged him to study Christianity and follow it properly.

Make sure you do your homework before spitting what runs in your veins: VENOM!

Ah who cares go to your swamis

Hmmmm...I just checked their website...and searched for "Sikh"...pretty shady stuff I'd say...and I didn't know beforehand any of what I just saw...

But oh well...no where are they forcing Sikhs to do anything...our own lot is messed up...we can't really blame outsiders...if some "Sikhs" want to dress up in blue and yellow and do keertan in front of idols, dance Bhangra with these swamis, and if these swamis want to meet the dehdhadi namdhari guru jagjit sinh thinking he is a great spiritual leader and not knowing that namdharis aint counted as Sikhs, who do you blame?

Anyways...I am wasting my time trying to reason with a (admin will use admin-cut if I type it tongue.gif ) . Carry on your hate campaign. I am not too sure about what credentials I'll have to show when I face Dharamraj, I hope www.youtube.com does the trick for you.