Ouija Board

Guest someperson

Guest someperson

hey i was just wondering if its ok to use or play with an ouija board just for fun? i'm an amritdhari, and some of my friends are getting together for a party and one of them is bringing this board, i researched some info on it and it said dat its bad to use it because it has some sort of mysterious powers. i don't believe in this kind of stuff, i only believe that naam and bani has the most powers, so i don't think its a bad ideo if ur just playing for fun...but i still need to know if its alright as per gurmat...please reply soon...

hey i was just wondering if its ok to use or play with an ouija board just for fun? i'm an amritdhari, and some of my friends are getting together for a party and one of them is bringing this board, i researched some info on it and it said dat its bad to use it because it has some sort of mysterious powers. i don't believe in this kind of stuff, i only believe that naam and bani has the most powers, so i don't think its a bad ideo if ur just playing for fun...but i still need to know if its alright as per gurmat...please reply soon...

Oujia boards, in western occult terms, are used to contact lower end spirits of all sorts, that only want to play tricks, and not be serious. you ask such questions, and then let the spirit work as a medium to give an answer, and yes, it DOES work. Whether it works or not is NOT disputed. What is disputed is whats controlling the "index" or whatever the movable piece is.

You can it if you want to, but have fun with spirits clinging to you. Especially if you no one there knows Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram.