Need Help To Understan

chani111

ok sunny bond singh seriously stop saying khalistanis are anti dasam granth

isyf and babar khalsa were the main peopple who did something, they were the ones who fought the khalistan movement

they were the ones who sent money and arms to khalistan commando forces, and all other singhs who were punishing dushts like gobind raam

khalistans are FIRM BELIVERS in dasam granth and guru gobind singh jes banee

u kno some next messed up khalistanis, but they make up a very stupid small group of khalistanis

i told u before to, khalistanis are for dasam granth, as the majority of the panth is

this whole debate is stupid, our banees come from dasam granth

but people who say dasam granth isnt banee, stil od nitnem?

usually people who say dsasam granth isnt banee, have already decided thas what theyll belive until they die, and theyre blinded by ego and ingnorance

y read nitnem if u dont belive in dasam granth?

but akj DOES, khalistans DO, isyf, everyone does

khalistans DO BELIVE IN DASAM GRANTH

i remebr i explained this to u before too

and y is everyone saying akj doesnt belive in dasam granth

wat nis akj? is a jatha of singhs who do kirtan

i can belive in raag maala and be akj, akj is nothing mroe than a kirtani jatha

they are devout gursikhs who have a lot of sharda and pyaar for guruje, most of em

we all differ on our opnions, but if u think guru je wont love his sikhs for not reading raag maalka, even i theyre only doing it because they dont kno better, ure seriously wrong

and some akj do belive in raag maala

were all guru jes kid, we ALL make mistakes, and were not always right

we gotta set these differences aside and stop saying ok u akj, u taksali, were all sikh

u didnt have this akj taksal nihung fighting each othe rbak in the dayz of banda sinhg bahdur, or even ranjt singhs

and thas when we were strong

we all differ sometimes, treat another singh who has sharda for his guru with respect, and talk about the differences as u wud with ure brother

but dont divide us, and think of all sikhs as the same, don tthink o this guys akj i dunt lik ehim, or this guys taksali, i dunt like him

these akj and taksali groups are really small divisions, the majorit of the panth doesnt even associate with either

were all sikh, we all belive in one guru, who is guru granth sahib je and guru jes banee, and we all share the same basic principles

if u wanna discuss these things, discuss em properly and in search for truth, not trying to convince always other sabout wat u think is right

peopple who insult dasma granth banee are usually stupid because they have alreayd made their opinions, and insult gurbanee with stupidity

they dont even think they can be wrong, ebcause if they did they wudnt talk like that

somebody who is in genuine search for the truth talks with respect, even if they dont belive in raag maala they wont ever insult the belivers and wont insult the banee, theyll keep an open mind trying to learn and maybe teach

but we cant be divided over stuff like this

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Veer Inder Singh jee you have on many occasions agreed on the supremacy of the Akal Takhat. The fact is that many issues of this jhata has shown their lact of respect for the Akal takhat, if they had respect they would not change the panthic Sikh rehit maryada or do parcahar contrary to panth.

Veer anom jee you said the following: 'we all differ on our opnions, but if u think guru je wont love his sikhs for not reading raag maalka, even i theyre only doing it because they dont kno better, ure seriously wrong'

If i said the same but for people who dont read the dasam granth because they dont know any better and you say that is wrong, do you not see the paradox? Refusing to read the Guru Granth Sahib has been given the green light, but on the dasam granth issue its the red light.

Quite simply we should follow the guru panth khalsa and the supremacy of the Akal Takhat, but people dont make this remarks because of affilations and/or failure to recognise the above concepts and principles.

to suggest akj has double standards is nonsense. if you want to imply that then im afraid the whole panth including taksal and deras have double standards. because we seem to forget that the whole panth has agreed in the past that certain parts of guru granth sahib are not bani. i.e ratan mala etc.

so to say one jatha has double standards for not believing in a part of guru granth sahib and then accepting dasam bani is ignorant to the fact that all jathas in the past have excluded parts of guru granth sahib as being kachi bani.

so now would you say taksal or nanaksar has double standards for believing in dasam granth but in the past rejecting ratanmala and various other kachi bani?

end these nonsense threads, when a jatha goes against your views you attack it, but when that jatha has a view in line with yours you still try find something to attack it. and then we talk about ekta hmmmm

to suggest akj has double standards is nonsense. if you want to imply that then im afraid the whole panth including taksal and deras have double standards. because we seem to forget that the whole panth has agreed in the past that certain parts of guru granth sahib are not bani. i.e ratan mala etc.

so to say one jatha has double standards for not believing in a part of guru granth sahib and then accepting dasam bani is ignorant to the fact that all jathas in the past have excluded parts of guru granth sahib as being kachi bani.

so now would you say taksal or nanaksar has double standards for believing in dasam granth but in the past rejecting ratanmala and various other kachi bani?

end these nonsense threads, when a jatha goes against your views you attack it, but when that jatha has a view in line with yours you still try find something to attack it. and then we talk about ekta hmmmm

can you expand on what ratan mala is for people like me

once in sikh history kachi bani found its way in to guru granth sahib ji maharaj. this was not rachna of guru saheb and panth agreed to exclude it. ratanmala and some other peices were the kachi bani excluded from maharaj's saroop.

question remains: so has rest of panth got double standards, for excluding this bani in the past and now having pro dasam granth stand?

once in sikh history kachi bani found its way in to guru granth sahib ji maharaj. this was not rachna of guru saheb and panth agreed to exclude it. ratanmala and some other peices were the kachi bani excluded from maharaj's saroop.

question remains: so has rest of panth got double standards, for excluding this bani in the past and now having pro dasam granth stand?

IF the bani was not Gurbani, than excluding it was not wrong. As these organisations correctly believe that Dasam Bani is Gurbani, there is no conflict in thier stances.

Perhaps you impute a conflict to them b/c you don't believe in Dasam Bani?

sunsingh i think you are very quick to make assumptions about others views. infact das believes dasam granth to be gurbani. das believes it to be a important part of ones jeevan.

back to the point

chani 111 said:

"what i dont understan is that akj allways dear to question guru granth sahib jee maharaj on raag mala,why are they defending shiri dasam granth.Firstly it does not make sence and secondly if they are playing polotics with shiri dasam granth. "

so akj dare to question guru granth sahib on ragmala and becus they do this, them defending dasam granth makes it politics.

if this constitutes akj having double standards then whole panth has double standards as once the whole panth "dared to question" guru ji over bani such as ratanmala etc.

if you want this mentality then panth should not have dared to question the authenticity of these bania.

ragmala shud not be braught in to this, as thats a totally different ongoing debate which even akal takht cannot firmly give answer to. the whole intention of poster was to undermine repututation of akj by playing on peoples views regarding ragmala.

again this thread is useless, akj singhs were one of the first alongside gursikhs from other jathas to condemn the slanderers, that speaks for itself.

vaheguroo

The topic starter of this thread doesnt have a clue what he is on about. Raag mala and Dasum Bani of Guru Gobind Singh are too totally different topics!!

Kachia Bania like Ratanmala, Jit Dar Lakh Muhammadan, etc were taken out of the Guru Granth Shib Jee!!

The reason why AKJ don't read Raag mala is banee is because Guru Granth Sahib Jee has a numbering systsem, therefore no one can add bani or remove bani from guru sahib If they do then the numbering system will mess up.. Raag Mala doesnt fit according to the numbering system, therefore AKJ along with other facts dont regard it as Bani.

I have seen many AKJ singhs, in fact A singh who does seva in the AKJ punj pyare who reads raag mala at the end of bhog.

Admin jeeo pelase dont be angry at me, i am just responding to the posters who are in dealt and I am correcting them!!

Somehow we have become accustomed to Jattha bashing and disrespecting eachother. This thread will be closed for now, and based on Mod/Admin decision will or will not be re-opened after it is cleaned.

We ask users to be smart and sensible about the comments they make and the threads they start.

Thank You.