Story Of A Sikh Girl Converting To Islam

ISW

WJKK

WJKF

I found this thread online whille i was looking for something else. here is the story of a muslim girl converting to Islam

1) Sikhism doesn't believe in prophethood

since i was a little I asked my mom why did muslims kill our gods? He was god mom why didn't god kill the muslims. My mom's answer was he wanted to show them.. show them what mom? her answer was shut up u ask to many questions! I did further research and found out that this was part of guru's plans if they wanted they could have done magic but did not want to.. sureee okay.

why would god allow mere humans to kill him?

So god can die?

If god can't protect himself how is he gonna help me?

god bleeds like me?

Then some say they were sent down from the akal purath to show the way they had a part of god in them. Fiar enough but first off thats wrong guru granth says that it denounces prophethood. Secondly if only a part of god is with them then why do we worship his creation why not worship the almighty himself. Thats like saying imma go worship my mom. Don't even deny it you know ur parents are sure enough to have pictures of guru Nanak and guru gobind singh ji somewhere in the house. And u know ur parents fold their hand and pray to them.

When i use to read Nitnama Bani, I use to read passages which said I seek protection under guru gobind singh ji's sword. Guru Gobind singh ji died, if he couldn't protect himself with his own sword i don't think that sword is gonna do much for me or anybody else.

2) Sikhism is confused about believing in one god

Guru Nanak Dev Ji was the one who said ik onkar (there is 1 god). But Asking my parents and varoius Baba's at the gudwara and even discovering it myself. that in fact Ik onkar means all the guru's are one. Maybe Guru Nanak did mean there is one god but afterwards something happened along the way?

3) Guru Nanak was a muslim!!

Guru Nanak's chola which is kept by a chosen Gursikh family has in arabic the words written on it La illa ilallah muhhamdur rusool allah. It is said he gave it to his followers. There are pictures of it on the internet if you think I am lying. He went to mecca medina which everybody knows.

If u are a muslim u very well know no non-muslims are aloud there. It's strictly for believers only. There is story which says Guru Nanak was sleeping with his feet towards the Kabbah when he arrived at mecca and a man asked him to move his feet. when the man would turn the feet of Guru Nanak his feet would go back in the same place facing the Kabbah. And supposably the man was shocked and thought Guru Nanak was a saint.

This story cann't make sense at all!!

First off If that were true and Nanak had his feet in the direction of the kabbah they would have killed him no questions asked. Its tottal disrespect, and besides why would he come all that way to do hajj and then disrespect it like that. It just makes no sense.

Mecca is an extremly religious place u can't just expect to do that and nothing happen to you. If guru Nanak thought the Kabbah was nothing then he would not have made the trouble to do pilgrimage there. If he claims there is no hindu no muslims why did he go perform hajj.

When you perform Hajj your very lucky if you get some string from the Kabbah which he did and those very strings are in a gudwara in India. I've seen them for myself.

4) Guru Amar Das changed things

Its believed by many that he changed alot of guru Nanaks writings around and or added his own thing in.

5) Why is it all the sikh gods died?

6) Sikhism and Hinduism very alike

For those who do not already know the geeta has very digusting things in it, hindu's don't like to admit it but Kama sutra is considered religious text. Hindu's are idol worshipers. There are stories of their gods jerking off we dont need to get into detail. Guru Granth praises the Hindu gods, talks about them.

Why is this that the guru granth can even have these idol gods and perverted gods in a sikh book. There are passages that talk about hinduism and thier gods and their worships basically not denoucing it saying it too is a way of worship

Also my mom told me That there was this hindu god I dunno her name she had a small mandir and there was a big gudwara next to it, she said to one of the guru's. Ur temple is so big nobody will come to my mandir it is so small. From that day forth guru said to her from now on for those who come to worship at this temple have to first go to the mandir and pray there.

Sikhs in india actually do that today and even have this godesses picture in thier house its the one with the multiple arms.

7) Sikhs believe all religons is a way to god

If this is so then why were the guru's so against islam. I mean wasn't it them wou said follow whatever they are all the path to god? Then why is it that sikhs don't allow to cut hair and eat meat and others fiaths allow it but they still can go to god? Hmm i dunno sounds like somebody got confused.

8) Behavior at Amritsar

Amritsar is the holliest sikh place. Why would god allow it to be attacked the way it was have women being gang-raped. Children killed men murdered. The Guru granth urinated on and set on fire? Also i have heard this from so many sikh ladies when they go to amritsar men will walk by and grab their private parts walk away as though nothing happened. This is suppose to be a holly place and this kind of stuff happens i feel more safer in my house. Its sickening that men will do this, I cannot understand why god would allow this to happen? Sexuall assult at a holy sikh temple ... DISGUSTING

[The author was alerted to the weakness of this point as Muslims too have suffered hardships like that too. We say it is due to the wisdom of Allah or an earthly punishment for our sins so not to be punished in the Herefater. But since she is new to Islam she can be excused.]

9)Guru's lies

The guru's say that all religons lead to the path of god. If this is so why is it if your not amrit shak (baptized sikh) and did not lead a good life you don't go to heaven, in fact you are re-incarnated and this is an ongoing cycle until u become amrit shak and lead a good life!! So whats with the contradictions. No religon is perfect if so thing contradict with other then they are not the words of god.

I just want to say to all the sikhs out there that U cannot be mad at the muslims for what happened all those years ago. The ones that are to blame are those mongols who commited the crime. Allah will punish them for what they have done.

in the quran it says:

"If someone kills another person,it is as if he had murdered all mankind. And if anyone gives life to another person, it is as if he had given life to all mankind. Our Messengers came to them with Clear Signs but even after that many of them committed outrages in the earth. (Surat al-Ma'ida: 32)

Also think about it u can't force convert anybody. Faith is what is already in you it what u are. If I came to you and said convert to Hinduism or u will die, and u said okay sure. Then i leave, how am I suppose to know if u did it from the heart or not u can show something on the outside and be something else on the inside.

also in the quran it says that u cannot force anybody to convert allah guides whom he wills and sets astray whom he wills.

If you are thinking of converting here are some helpful sites

www.islamonline.net

www.islamalways.com

www.islamyesterday.com

www.islamtomorow.com

www.harunyahya.com

www.lightuponlight.com

After Discovering all this I automatically wanted to revert. It was wierd. I remember lying in my bed looking the the ceiling thinking about what I had done in the past. I remember crying to allah and asking for forgivness for all the bad things i had said, for how i treated muslims.

I know there are sikh reverts out there, but they rarely speak out about it. If u are one u should speak out about it because its important you help others see the truth.

I wrote this to show sikhs the truth not to disprespect anybody or hurt anybody. Im very glad allah SWT has shown me the right way Alhamdillah. I pray he opens others heart as he has opened mine. you can't escape the miracles of the quran, there are no miracles in the sikh book. I know Ive read it, i've studied it. So i know what im talking about. Put the pride away just for a moment and think about what i said.

Then everything will become clear to you!!

When I say you, its referring to the girl, not to any reader/poster on this forum.

here is the story of a muslim girl converting to Islam

There you go, its a Muslim girl pretending to be an ex-Sikh.

since i was a little I asked my mom why did muslims kill our gods? He was god mom why didn't god kill the muslims.

Gods? Are Sikhs polytheists? Since when? If you were a genuine Sikh you'd use Gurus not gods. Quit playing these lame games you people. Its not even funny anymore, in fact its pathetic and boring.

My mom's answer was he wanted to show them.. show them what mom?

Show them that the real miracle was to live in God's will. Doing magic tricks is something people do to make kids happy and earn money. Now you have your answer, will you become a Sikh now? No? Thanks for doing us that favor.

why would god allow mere humans to kill him?

So god can die?

If god can't protect himself how is he gonna help me?

god bleeds like me?

Again you are misusing the word god instead of Guru. You can't be a Sikh to begin with.

guru granth says that it denounces prophethood.

Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee says that there are countless prophets that have been sent. Where has prophethood been denounced? Maybe I am wrong, someone correct me.

if only a part of god is with them then why do we worship his creation why not worship the almighty himself.

So Sikhs worship creation? Do you see Sikhs bowing to rivers, mountains, trees? Interesting! In fact Sikhs DO worship ONLY the ALMIGHTY HIMSELF.

Thats like saying imma go worship my mom.

Now you want to become Hindu and say Jai Mata di?

Don't even deny it you know ur parents are sure enough to have pictures of guru Nanak and guru gobind singh ji somewhere in the house. And u know ur parents fold their hand and pray to them.

And? What is your point? Just because the parents do something doesn't mean its allowed in Sikhi. You guys got no freaking idea about the A,B,C, of Sikhi and you start beating your drums. Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj Himself said that anyone who worships Him will go to the hell, however Muslims recite the name of Hazrat Muhammad Sahib in their Kalma while Sikhs recite the Mool Mantar that glirifies only the One God. Bachitter Natak states clearly that all the messengers who were sent started making people worship themselves, which is what the Gurus didn't do.

When i use to read Nitnama Bani, I use to read passages which said I seek protection under guru gobind singh ji's sword. Guru Gobind singh ji died, if he couldn't protect himself with his own sword i don't think that sword is gonna do much for me or anybody else.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...get yourself checked and read some authentic translations. The sword refers to "astujh", which is Akal Purakh's protective sword or His protection which is what a Sikh seeks. And just to let you know, Gurujee's sword protected scores of innocents who would otherwise been forcefully converted.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji was the one who said ik onkar (there is 1 god). But Asking my parents and varoius Baba's at the gudwara and even discovering it myself. that in fact Ik onkar means all the guru's are one.

Your parents and babbay deserve a PhD in neo-Sikhism then, because ever since the times of the Gurus "IKKO ONKAR" has been translated as "THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD", as compared to "THERE IS NO GOD BUT THE ONE I LIKE TO BELIEVE IN".

Maybe Guru Nanak did mean there is one god but afterwards something happened along the way?

You are the one confused. Don't try to confuse others. Gurbani mentions ONLY and ONLY ONE Akaal Purakh throughout.

Guru Nanak's chola which is kept by a chosen Gursikh family has in arabic the words written on it La illa ilallah muhhamdur rusool allah. It is said he gave it to his followers. There are pictures of it on the internet if you think I am lying. He went to mecca medina which everybody knows.

If I buy a Muslim a gift that has a tag "Made in Taiwan", does that make him a Taiwanese? NO! He was given this chola as a gift from what I know. Also, He went to many Hindu places of pilgrimage as well, so does that make Him a Hindu? He went to many places to preach the truth as humanity was lost in falsehood. You guys are scared to admit that the Kaaba turned when He placed His feet towards it, but are quick to conclude that He was a Muslim. How many Muslims can dare to point their feet towards Kaaba, the same Kaaba they bow to 5 times a day? Get a life!

If u are a muslim u very well know no non-muslims are aloud there. It's strictly for believers only. There is story which says Guru Nanak was sleeping with his feet towards the Kabbah when he arrived at mecca and a man asked him to move his feet. when the man would turn the feet of Guru Nanak his feet would go back in the same place facing the Kabbah. And supposably the man was shocked and thought Guru Nanak was a saint.

This story cann't make sense at all!!

Yeah, it can't make sense, but an angel coming down and talking makes sense.

First off If that were true and Nanak had his feet in the direction of the kabbah they would have killed him no questions asked. Its tottal disrespect, and besides why would he come all that way to do hajj and then disrespect it like that. It just makes no sense.

You've contradicted yourself here! This shows you know nothing. First you say Gurujee was Muslim, and then you just said "why would he come all that way to do hajj and then disrespect it like that", which means He was NOT a Muslim and was NOT there for Hajj. He didn't disrespect it, rather He wanted to prove His point that God is everywhere. Ehmi faaltu nah bolleya karo je pata kakh ni tuhanu.

Mecca is an extremly religious place u can't just expect to do that and nothing happen to you.

Yeah but no one dared to do anything to Him.

If guru Nanak thought the Kabbah was nothing then he would not have made the trouble to do pilgrimage there. If he claims there is no hindu no muslims why did he go perform hajj.

Once again you've proven yourself wrong and admitted that Gurujee was neither Hindu nor Muslim. See its not that hard to understand.

When you perform Hajj your very lucky if you get some string from the Kabbah which he did and those very strings are in a gudwara in India. I've seen them for myself.

Strings? What strings and which Gurdwara? Details. Don't shoot in the dark. I can make up 20 such things and shock you. Give references.

Its believed by many that he changed alot of guru Nanaks writings around and or added his own thing in.

6 Guru Sahibaan had their Bani added to Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee. You say "and or", once again you are not sure if anything was changed or added. Your knowledge is flawed. You are uncertain about every other thing.

Why is it all the sikh gods died?

Why did Hazrat Muhammad die? Since he died, should you guys should stop reciting his name in your Kalma? Its not Sikh gods, its Gurus, get that straight.

For those who do not already know the geeta has very digusting things in it, hindu's don't like to admit it but Kama sutra is considered religious text.

And what about 72 virgins that your suicide bombers are supposed to get in what you like to define as paradise? Whats more disgusting now? Killing innocent people to get 72 virgins or reading provocative stuff thats written in a book?

Hindu's are idol worshipers.

And you guys bow to a stone 5 times a day.

There are stories of their gods jerking off we dont need to get into detail.

Don't know how true that is, however none of the gods encouraged their worshippers to capture women and keep them as sex slaves. None of the gods asked their worshippers to kill non-believers. I'll let you guess who did.

Guru Granth praises the Hindu gods, talks about them.

Gurbani praises only one Akal Purakh. You've never read Gurbani I am sure.

Why is this that the guru granth can even have these idol gods and perverted gods in a sikh book. There are passages that talk about hinduism and thier gods and their worships basically not denoucing it saying it too is a way of worship

Only and only worship of Akal Purakh, meditating on His Name that one gets from the SatGuru is the Gurmat way of worship. Don't make up garbage.

Also my mom told me That there was this hindu god I dunno her name she had a small mandir and there was a big gudwara next to it, she said to one of the guru's. Ur temple is so big nobody will come to my mandir it is so small. From that day forth guru said to her from now on for those who come to worship at this temple have to first go to the mandir and pray there.

Your mom seems to be working for a multinational company's public relations department and is capable of carrying out business deals. But I am sorry to disappoint you, this story is straight from the trash bin, unless I have been missing something. The gods and goddesses themselves bow at Gurujee's feet, how and why would they want to place themselves at His level? This is like a shopkeeper askng another to move elsewhere as he won't get customers!

Sikhs in india actually do that today and even have this godesses picture in thier house its the one with the multiple arms.

Some "Sikhs" in India keep alcohol at home as well. Don't be jealous if you haven't been invited for a party. You can wait till you get alcohol in jannat. Just because some so-called Sikhs do something doesn't mean it is justified in Sikhi.

If this is so then why were the guru's so against islam.

None of the Gurus went against Islam. In fact many had Muslim followers as well as supporters. Your history is pathetic as well.

I mean wasn't it them wou said follow whatever they are all the path to god?

Jin prem kiyo tin hi prabh paayo. Love is the way to attain God,and love means love for all, even those who you call as infidels.

Then why is it that sikhs don't allow to cut hair and eat meat and others fiaths allow it but they still can go to god?

Every faith gets what it wants. Muslims and Christians want heaven, Hindus want the lok of the deity they worship. They get what they aim and aspire for. Sikhi doesn't condemn non-Sikhs to an eternal hell. We don't have a word that remotely resembles "Kafir".

Hmm i dunno sounds like somebody got confused.

Yes, and that somebody is you.

Why would god allow it to be attacked the way it was have women being gang-raped. Children killed men murdered. The Guru granth urinated on and set on fire?

Why was the Babri Masjid attacked then? So many Muslims were killed and Muslim women were raped as well, why was that allowed? Can you question Allah on that? Or do you "SUBMIT" (Islam = submittance) and refrain from asking?

Also i have heard this from so many sikh ladies when they go to amritsar men will walk by and grab their private parts walk away as though nothing happened.

Now again you are not specifying if you mean Amritsar city of the Sri Darbar Sahib complex. Did those Sikh ladies convert to Islam as well and then come tell you this stuff? What makes you think this stuff wil be tolerated there?

This is suppose to be a holly place and this kind of stuff happens i feel more safer in my house.

Confused people like you are better off at home.

Its sickening that men will do this, I cannot understand why god would allow this to happen? Sexuall assult at a holy sikh temple ... DISGUSTING

Muslims blowing up each others' mosques is not disgusting? Just because there are a few bad apples, don't blame the religion or entire community for it. There are historical records of your fellow brothers who have broken pledges taken on the Quran. Now go and spell disgusting again.

since she is new to Islam she can be excused
kyon excused? tere mammay di kurri lagdi aa?

The guru's say that all religons lead to the path of god. If this is so why is it if your not amrit shak (baptized sikh) and did not lead a good life you don't go to heaven, in fact you are re-incarnated and this is an ongoing cycle until u become amrit shak and lead a good life!! So whats with the contradictions. No religon is perfect if so thing contradict with other then they are not the words of god.

What relationship can exist without a commitment? You have to be Amritdhari to have that level of committed relationship with Gurujee. If it wasn't important, why would Gurujee initiate His Sikhs at all? Forget about your heaven and stuff, for a Sikh his/her Guru's feet are a million times higher.

No thanks! I will suggest just one: http://www.whyichosesikhism.com . Check it out. You did revert, now read and regret. By the way those websites sound are funny...Islam always/yesterday/tomorrow...how about after 5 minutes? after lunch? after dinner? etc. ?

Want more, aa lai apne ser ch maar...

http://forums.waheguroo.com/Answers-To-Mus...ons-t16762.html

http://forums.waheguroo.com/Answering-Musl...t-2-t16868.html

http://forums.waheguroo.com/Answering-Musl...t-3-t16910.html

After Discovering all this I automatically wanted to revert. It was wierd.

So you agree you did something weird? Why do it then?

I know there are sikh reverts out there, but they rarely speak out about it. If u are one u should speak out about it because its important you help others see the truth.

Yes, and make sure they stay within Sikhi and not repeat your mistake!

Im very glad allah SWT has shown me the right way Alhamdillah. I pray he opens others heart as he has opened mine.

I hope he opens up your brains as well.

you can't escape the miracles of the quran

Why would I need to escape? A miracle is to live in God's will, not to use supernatural powers. Anyone can get these powers by meditation and penance. The real challenge is to stay firm on God's path in the face of all obstacles. Thats a genuine miracle.

there are no miracles in the sikh book.

There is ONLY and ONLY the love and glory of the ONE TRUE LORD. Miracles are to attract weak-minded people as your followers. Our Gurus wanted lions, not sheeps. Why do you think Gurujee asked for 5 heads? He could have picked up random 5 guys. But He wanted lions. He didn't show any magic tricks and create the Khalsa. It was all the power of Gurbani.

I know Ive read it, i've studied it. So i know what im talking about.

Thats bull. You don't know jack, and you haven't read even a single page, so shhhh.

Put the pride away just for a moment and think about what i said.

Then everything will become clear to you!!

Put your mom away for less than a moment and read about what I have said. Then everything will come crashing down!

kinna time waste karta mera...ehmi bander jehe koi kam dhandha hai ni aa jande net te pangey lain.

ISW jee, hope everything was answered. If not, there are many more on this forum who can answer better.

nah this is old news people - it was confirmed as a muslim man posing as a young sikh girl to try and entice other sikh girls into doubt.

the guy was questioned by a gursikh on his dodgy version of events and began to get very agrressive.

also his ip address was traced and confirmed that it was indeed a man in his late 20s

always be wary khalsa jio

nah this is old news people - it was confirmed as a muslim man posing as a young sikh girl to try and entice other sikh girls into doubt.

the guy was questioned by a gursikh on his dodgy version of events and began to get very agrressive.

also his ip address was traced and confirmed that it was indeed a man in his late 20s

always be wary khalsa jio

i wz finkin sumfink lyc dat..i mean y wud a sikh gurl wanna post summat lyc dat on da net !!

how lame of a guy to do that, but i think what he was trying to achieve is doubt, our younger/older bro's and sisters are scared of asking questions, this is why forums like this are such a good idea people can ask these questions and get the correct answers instead of getting dodgy versions from (mum/dad/friends) :)